(c) Lost, Stolen or Mutilated Warrant. Upon receipt by the Company of evidence reasonably satisfactory to the Company of the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Warrant, and, in the case of loss, theft or destruction, of any indemnification undertaking by the Holder to the Company in customary form (which shall not include the posting of any bond) and, in the case of mutilation, upon surrender and cancellation of this Warrant, the Company or its Transfer Agent, as directed by the Company, shall execute and deliver to the Holder a new Warrant (in accordance with Section 7(e)) representing the right to purchase the Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant.
(d) Exchangeable for Multiple Warrants. This Warrant is exchangeable, upon the surrender hereof by the Holder at the principal office of the Company or its Transfer Agent, as directed by the Company, together with all applicable transfer taxes, for a new Warrant or Warrants (in accordance with Section 7(e)) representing in the aggregate the right to purchase the number of Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant, and each such new Warrant will represent the right to purchase such portion of such Warrant Shares as is designated by the Holder at the time of such surrender; provided, however, that the Company or its Transfer Agent, as directed by the Company, shall not be required to issue Warrants for fractional shares of Common Stock hereunder.
(e) Issuance of New Warrants. Whenever the Company or its Transfer Agent, as directed by the Company, is required to issue a new Warrant pursuant to the terms of this Warrant, such new Warrant shall (i) be of like tenor with this Warrant, (ii) represent, as indicated on the face of such new Warrant, the right to purchase the Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant (or in the case of a new Warrant being issued pursuant to Section 7(b) or Section 7(c), the Warrant Shares designated by the Holder which, when added to the number of shares of Common Stock underlying the other new Warrants issued in connection with such issuance, does not exceed the number of Warrant Shares then underlying this Warrant), (iii) have an issuance date, as indicated on the face of such new Warrant, which is the same as the Issuance Date and (iv) have the same rights and conditions as this Warrant.
8. NOTICES. Whenever notice is required to be given under this Warrant, unless otherwise provided herein, such notice shall be given in accordance with the information set forth in the Warrant Register. The Company shall give written notice to the Holder (i) reasonably promptly following any adjustment of the Exercise Price, setting forth in reasonable detail the calculation of such adjustment and (ii) at least ten (10) days prior to the date on which the Company closes its books or takes a record (A) with respect to any dividend or distribution upon the shares of Common Stock, (B) with respect to any grants, issuances or sales of any Options, Convertible Securities or rights to purchase stock, warrants, securities or other property pro rata to the record holders of any class of shares of Common Stock or (C) for determining rights to vote with respect to any Fundamental Transaction, dissolution or liquidation; provided, that in each case, the Company will only be required to provide such information to the Holder if such information shall have been made known to the public prior to or in conjunction with such notice being provided to the Holder.
9. AMENDMENT AND WAIVER. This Warrant may be modified or amended or the provisions hereof waived with the written consent of the Company and the Majority Holders. Any amendment, modification or waiver effected in the accordance with the foregoing shall be binding on all Warrants and holders thereof.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. No provision hereof, in the absence of any affirmative action by Holder to exercise this Warrant to purchase Warrant Shares, and no enumeration herein of the rights or privileges of Holder, shall give rise to any liability of Holder for the purchase price of any Warrant Shares or as a shareholder of the Company, whether such liability is asserted by the Company or by creditors of the Company.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Warrant shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with, and all questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and performance of this Warrant shall be governed by, the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdictions) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdictions other than the State of New York.
12. CONSTRUCTION; HEADINGS. This Warrant shall be deemed to be jointly drafted by the Company and the Holder and shall not be construed against any Person as the drafter hereof. The headings of this Warrant are for convenience of reference and shall not form part of, or affect the interpretation of, this Warrant.