Seventh Supplemental Indenture, dated November 15, 2018, by and between Horizon Medicines LLC and U.S. Bank National Association
SEVENTH SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE
SEVENTH SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE (this Seventh Supplemental Indenture), dated as of November 15, 2018, among Horizon Medicines LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (the Guaranteeing Entity) and an indirect subsidiary of Horizon Pharma USA, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the Company), and U.S. Bank National Association, as trustee under the Indenture referred to below (the Trustee).
W I T N E S S E T H
WHEREAS, Horizon Pharma Financing, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the Escrow Issuer) has heretofore executed and delivered to the Trustee an indenture (the Initial Indenture), dated as of April 29, 2015, providing for the issuance of 6.625% Senior Notes due 2023 (the Notes);
WHEREAS, on May 7, 2015, the Escrow Issuer merged with and into Horizon Pharma, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the Prior Issuer), with the Prior Issuer being the surviving entity of such merger and the Escrow Issuer ceasing to exist (the 2015 Merger);
WHEREAS, in connection with the 2015 Merger, the Prior Issuer, the Escrow Issuer and the Guarantors party thereto executed and delivered to the Trustee a first supplemental indenture to the Initial Indenture (the First Supplemental Indenture);
WHEREAS, on May 10, 2016, Horizon Pharma Rheumatology LLC executed and delivered to the Trustee a second supplemental indenture to the Initial Indenture (the Second Supplemental Indenture);
WHEREAS, on October 25, 2016, Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. and Raptor Pharmaceuticals Inc. executed and delivered to the Trustee a third supplemental indenture to the Initial Indenture (the Third Supplemental Indenture);
WHEREAS, on October 23, 2017, Horizon Pharma Tepro, Inc. executed and delivered to the Trustee a fourth supplemental indenture to the Initial Indenture (the Fourth Supplemental Indenture);
WHEREAS, on October 19, 2018, Horizon Pharma Services LLC executed and delivered to the Trustee a fifth supplemental indenture to the Initial Indenture (the Fifth Supplemental Indenture;
WHEREAS, on October 31, 2018, the Prior Issuer merged with and into the Company, with the Company being the surviving entity of such merger and the Prior Issuer ceasing to exist (the 2018 Merger);
WHEREAS, in connection with the 2018 Merger, the Company executed and delivered to the Trustee a sixth supplemental indenture to the Initial Indenture (the Sixth Supplemental Indenture and the Initial Indenture as supplemented by the First Supplemental Indenture, the Second Supplemental Indenture, the Third Supplemental Indenture; the Fourth Supplemental Indenture, the Fifth Supplemental Indenture and the Sixth Supplemental Indenture, the Indenture);
WHEREAS, Section 4.18 and Section 10.03 of the Indenture provides that under certain circumstances the Guaranteeing Entity shall execute and deliver to the Trustee a supplemental indenture pursuant to which the Guaranteeing Entity shall unconditionally guarantee all of the Companys Obligations under the Notes and the Indenture on the terms and conditions set forth herein (the Note Guarantee); and
WHEREAS, pursuant to Section 9.01(j) of the Indenture, the Trustee and the Guaranteeing Entity are authorized to execute and deliver this Seventh Supplemental Indenture.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Seventh Supplemental Indenture mutually covenant and agree for the equal and ratable benefit of the Holders of the Notes as follows:
1. CAPITALIZED TERMS. Capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Indenture.
2. AGREEMENT TO GUARANTEE. The Guaranteeing Entity hereby agrees to provide an unconditional Guarantee on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the Note Guarantee and in the Indenture including but not limited to Article 10 thereof.
3. NO RECOURSE AGAINST OTHERS. No director, officer, employee, incorporator or stockholder of the Company or any Guarantor, as such, will have any liability for any obligations of the Company or the Guarantors under the Notes, this Indenture, the Note Guarantee or for any claim based on, in respect of, or by reason of, such obligations or their creation. Each Holder of Notes by accepting a Note waives and releases all such liability. The waiver and release are part of the consideration for issuance of the Notes. The waiver may not be effective to waive liabilities under the federal securities laws.
4. NEW YORK LAW TO GOVERN; WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. THIS SEVENTH SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. EACH OF THE COMPANY AND THE GUARANTORS CONSENTS AND IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF ANY NEW YORK STATE OR U.S. FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE BOROUGH OF MANHATTAN, CITY OF NEW YORK, COUNTY OF NEW YORK, STATE OF NEW YORK IN RELATION TO ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING (I) ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS INDENTURE, AS SUPPLEMENTED, THE NOTES, THE GUARANTEES AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTS AND/OR (II) ARISING UNDER ANY U.S. FEDERAL OR U.S. STATE SECURITIES LAWS IN RESPECT OF THE NOTES, THE GUARANTEES AND ANY SECURITIES ISSUED PURSUANT TO THE TERMS OF THE INDENTURE, AS SUPPLEMENTED. EACH OF THE COMPANY AND THE GUARANTORS WAIVES ANY OBJECTION TO PROCEEDINGS IN ANY SUCH COURTS, WHETHER ON THE GROUND OF VENUE OR ON THE GROUND THAT THE PROCEEDINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM. EACH OF THE COMPANY AND THE GUARANTORS, TO THE EXTENT ORGANIZED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, SHALL APPOINT HORIZON PHARMA USA, INC. (HORIZON PHARMA USA, INC., 150 SOUTH SAUNDERS ROAD, LAKE FOREST, IL 60045), AS ITS AGENT FOR SERVICE OF PROCESS IN ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND AGREES THAT SERVICE OF PROCESS UPON SAID AUTHORIZED AGENT SHALL BE DEEMED IN EVERY RESPECT EFFECTIVE SERVICE OF PROCESS UPON IT IN ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING. EACH OF THE COMPANY AND THE GUARANTORS AGREES TO DELIVER, UPON THE EXECUTION AND DELIVERY OF THIS SEVENTH SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE, A WRITTEN ACCEPTANCE BY SUCH AGENT OF ITS APPOINTMENT AS SUCH AGENT. EACH OF THE COMPANY AND THE GUARANTORS, TO THE EXTENT ORGANIZED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, FURTHER AGREES TO TAKE ANY AND ALL ACTION, INCLUDING THE FILING OF ANY AND ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND INSTRUMENTS, AS MAY BE REASONABLY NECESSARY TO CONTINUE SUCH DESIGNATION AND APPOINTMENT OF CT CORPORATION SYSTEM IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT FOR SO LONG AS THE INDENTURE, AS SUPPLEMENTED, REMAINS IN FORCE. THE COMPANY, THE TRUSTEE AND EACH OF THE GUARANTORS HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SEVENTH SUPPLEMENTAL INDENTURE OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
5. COUNTERPARTS. The parties may sign any number of copies of this Seventh Supplemental Indenture. Each signed copy (which may be provided via facsimile or other electronic transmission) shall be an original, but all of them together represent the same agreement.
6. EFFECT OF HEADINGS. The Section headings herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the construction hereof.
7. THE TRUSTEE. The Trustee shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for or in respect of the validity or sufficiency of this Seventh Supplemental Indenture or for or in respect of the recitals contained herein, all of which recitals are made solely by the Guaranteeing Entity.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Seventh Supplemental Indenture to be duly executed and attested, all as of the date first above written.
Dated: November 15, 2018
|HORIZON MEDICINES LLC|
|Name:||Paul W. Hoelscher|
Executive Vice President
and Chief Financial Officer
[Signature Page to Seventh Supplemental Indenture]
U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION,
|Name:||Raymond S. Haverstock|
[Signature Page to Seventh Supplemental Indenture]