(b) The Issuer may at any time and from time to time on or after July 15, 2028, at its option, redeem the Notes outstanding (in whole or in part) at a redemption price equal to 100% of the principal amount thereof plus accrued and unpaid interest, if any, on the Notes to be redeemed to, but not including, the applicable redemption date.
(6) MANDATORY REDEMPTION. The Issuer shall not be required to make mandatory redemption or sinking fund payments with respect to the Notes.
(7) REPURCHASE AT THE OPTION OF HOLDER. The Issuer may be required to repurchase the Notes as a result of a Change of Control, as provided in Section 4.06 of the Indenture. Holders may elect to have such Notes purchased pursuant to a Change of Control Offer by completing the form entitled Option of Holder to Elect Purchase attached to the Notes.
(8) NOTICE OF REDEMPTION. Notice of redemption shall be provided pursuant to Section 3.03 of the Indenture.
(9) DENOMINATIONS, TRANSFER, EXCHANGE. The Notes are in registered form without coupons in denominations of $2,000 and integral multiples of $1,000. The transfer of Notes may be registered and Notes may be exchanged as provided in the Indenture. The Registrar and the Trustee may require a Holder, among other things, to furnish appropriate endorsements and transfer documents and the Issuer may require a Holder to pay any taxes and fees required by law or permitted by the Indenture. The Issuer need not exchange or register the transfer of any Note or portion of a Note selected for redemption, except for the unredeemed portion of any Note being redeemed in part. Also, the Issuer need not exchange or register the transfer of any Notes for a period of 15 days before a selection of Notes to be redeemed or during the period between a record date and the corresponding Interest Payment Date.
(10) PERSONS DEEMED OWNERS. The registered Holder of a Note may be treated as its owner for all purposes.
(11) AMENDMENT, SUPPLEMENT AND WAIVER. Subject to certain exceptions, the Indenture, the Note Guarantees or the Notes (and any documents related thereto) may be amended or supplemented, both with and without the consent of the Holders of Notes, as provided in Article 9 of the Indenture.
(12) DEFAULTS AND REMEDIES. Events of Default include default for 30 days in the payment when due of interest on the Notes, default in the payment when due (at maturity, upon redemption, acceleration or otherwise) of the principal of, or premium, if any, on the Notes, as well as other Events of Default set forth in Section 6.01 of the Indenture. The Issuer is required to deliver to the Trustee annually a statement regarding compliance with the Indenture, and the Issuer is required, promptly upon any officer obtaining knowledge of any Default or Event of Default that has occurred, to provide an Officers Certificate to the Trustee.
(13) TRUSTEE DEALINGS WITH ISSUER. The Trustee, in its individual or any other capacity, may make loans to, accept deposits from, and perform services for the Issuer or its Affiliates, and may otherwise deal with the Issuer or its Affiliates, as if it were not the Trustee.
(14) NO RECOURSE AGAINST OTHERS. No director, officer, employee, incorporator, stockholder, member or other holder of Equity Interests of the Issuer or any Guarantor, in their capacities as such and without limiting the Note Guarantees, shall have any liability for any obligations of the Issuer or Guarantors under the Notes, the Note Guarantees or the Indenture or for any claim based on, in respect of, or by reason of, such obligations or their creation. Each Holder by accepting a Note waives and releases all such liability that may arise other than pursuant to a Note Guarantee. The waiver and release are part of the consideration for the issuance of the Notes.
(15) AUTHENTICATION. This Note shall not be valid until authenticated by the manual signature of the Trustee or an authenticating agent.
(16) ABBREVIATIONS. Customary abbreviations may be used in the name of a Holder or an assignee, such as: TEN COM (= tenants in common), TEN ENT (= tenants by the entireties), JT TEN (= joint tenants with right of survivorship and not as tenants in common), CUST (= Custodian), and U/G/M/A (= Uniform Gifts to Minors Act).