6. You will be entitled to paid vacation in accordance with the Companys paid time off policies as in effect from time to time, to be taken at such times as may be approved in advance by VOR.
7. The Company shall reimburse you for all reasonable out-of-pocket expenses you incur during your employment in connection with the performance of your duties and obligations under this offer letter, according to the Companys expense account and reimbursement policies in effect from time to time.
8. The Company requires that, as a full-time employee, you devote your full business time, attention, skill and efforts to the tasks and duties of your position as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
9. You agree to abide by the rules, regulations, instructions, personnel practices and policies of VOR and any changes therein which may be adopted from time to time.
10. All payments hereunder will be subject to any required withholding of federal, state and local taxes pursuant to any applicable law or regulation, and the Company and its affiliates shall be entitled to withhold any and all such taxes from amounts payable hereunder.
11. As a condition of employment, you will be required to execute and deliver to the Company on or before the Start Date the Employee Proprietary Information and Inventions Assignment Agreement attached hereto as EXHIBIT B.
12. You represent that you are not bound by any employment contract, restrictive covenant or other restriction preventing you from entering into employment with VOR or carrying out your responsibilities at VOR, or which is in any way inconsistent with any of the terms of this offer letter. You represent that you have provided to VOR a copy of any confidentiality, non-competition, non-solicitation or any other restrictive covenants under which you may continue to have obligations during your employment with VOR.
13. Your employment is conditioned on providing, and you agree to provide to VOR, within three (3) days of your date of hire, documentation proving your eligibility to work in the United States, as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. You may need a work visa in order to be eligible to work in the United States. If that is the case, your employment with VOR will be conditioned upon your obtaining a work visa in a timely manner as determined by VOR.