|5. || |
Subject to the approval of the Board, but in no event later than thirty (30) days following your commencement date, you will be granted an option to purchase 4,979,201 shares of the Companys common stock (the Initial Option), which is intended to represent approximately 4.75% of the capitalization of the Company on the date hereof, on an as-converted, fully-diluted basis. In addition, subject to the approval of the Board and your continued employment through the grant date, following the Milestone Closing (as defined in that certain Series A-2 Preferred Stock Purchase Agreement by and among the Company and the other parties thereto dated as of February 12, 2019, as the same may be amended and/or restated), you will be granted an additional option to purchase 2,628,194 shares of the Companys common stock, which, together with the Initial Option, is intended to represent approximately 4.75% of the capitalization of the Company, on an as-converted, fully-diluted basis, following the Milestone Closing (together with the Initial Option, the Options). The Options will be granted pursuant to the Companys 2015 Stock Incentive Plan or a successor equity plan (in either case, the Plan) and will be subject to the terms of the Plan and the applicable stock option agreements, which you will be required to sign. Each Option shall vest as 25% of the shares subject to the Option on the first anniversary of the applicable grant date, and as to the remaining 75% of the shares subject to the Option in thirty-six (36) equal installments monthly thereafter, subject to your continued service on each applicable vesting date, provided that each Option, to the extent then outstanding, shall vest in full in the event of a Change in Control (as defined in Exhibit A). The exercise price per share of each Option will be equal to the fair market value per share of the Companys common stock on the date the Option is granted, as determined by the Board. Each Option shall include an early exercise provision, which shall entitle you to exercise all or a portion of the unvested portion of such Option and receive shares of restricted stock subject to the risk of forfeiture that lapses in accordance with the vesting schedule of the Option.