(3) Liens on property, shares of stock or indebtedness (including capitalized lease obligations) to secure the payment of all or any part of the purchase price thereof, or Liens on property, shares of stock or indebtedness to secure any indebtedness for borrowed money incurred prior to, at the time of or within 24 months after, the latest of the acquisition thereof, or, in the case of property, the completion of construction, the completion of improvements, or the commencement of substantial commercial operation of such property for the purpose of financing all or any part of the purchase price thereof, such construction, or the making of such improvements;
(4) Liens to secure indebtedness owing to the Company or to a Subsidiary;
(5) Liens existing on the Issue Date;
(6) Liens on property of a corporation existing at the time such corporation is merged into or consolidated with the Company or a Restricted Subsidiary or at the time of a sale, lease or other disposition of the properties of a corporation as an entirety or substantially as an entirety to the Company or a Restricted Subsidiary, provided that such Lien was not incurred in anticipation of such merger or consolidation or sale, lease or other disposition;
(7) Liens in favor of the United States or any State, territory or possession thereof (or the District of Columbia), or any department, agency, instrumentality or political subdivision of the United States or any State, territory or possession thereof (or the District of Columbia), (i) to secure partial, progress, advance or other payments pursuant to any contract or statute, (ii) to secure any indebtedness incurred for the purpose of financing all or any part of the purchase price of the cost of constructing, repairing or improving the property subject to such Liens or (iii) to secure taxes, assessments or other governmental charges or levies which are not yet due and payable or are payable without penalty or of which amount, applicability or validity is being contested by the Company and/or any Restricted Subsidiary in good faith by appropriate proceedings and the Company and/or such Restricted Subsidiary shall have set aside in its books reserves which it deems to be adequate with respect thereto (segregated to the extent required by generally accepted accounting principles);
(8) Liens created in connection with the acquisition of assets or a project financed with, and created to secure, a Nonrecourse Obligation;
(9) Liens for materialmens, mechanics, workmens, repairmens, landlords Liens for rent, or other similar Liens arising in the ordinary course of business in respect of obligations which are not yet overdue or which are being contested by the Company or any Restricted Subsidiary in good faith and by appropriate proceedings;
(10) Liens consisting of zoning restrictions, licenses, easements and restrictions on the use of real property and minor defects and irregularities in the title thereto, which do not materially impair the use of such property by the Company or any Restricted Subsidiary in the operation of business or the value of such property for the purpose of such business; and
(11) extensions, renewals, refinancings or replacements of any Lien referred to in the foregoing clauses (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7), (8), (9) and (10) provided, however, that any Liens permitted by any of the foregoing clauses (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7), (8), (9) and (10) shall not extend to or cover any property of the Company or such Restricted Subsidiary, as the case may be, other than the property, if any, specified in such clauses and improvements thereto, and provided further that any refinancing or replacement of any Liens permitted by the foregoing clauses (7) and (8) shall be of the type referred to in such clauses (7) or (8), as the case may be.
(b) Notwithstanding the restrictions outlined in the preceding paragraph, the Company or any Restricted Subsidiary will be permitted to issue, incur, create, assume or guarantee Secured Debt, which would otherwise be subject to such restrictions, without equally and ratably securing the Notes, provided that after giving effect thereto, the aggregate principal amount of all Secured Debt (not including Liens permitted under clauses (1) through (11) above) does not exceed the greater of $1,000 million or 15% of the Consolidated Net Tangible Assets of the Company as most recently determined on or prior to such date.