Offering Memorandum means the confidential offering memorandum, dated March 31, 2021, relating to the sale of the Initial Notes.
Officer means the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Operating Officer, the President, any Executive Vice President, Senior Vice President or Vice President, the Treasurer or the Secretary of any Person. Unless otherwise indicated, Officer shall refer to an officer of the Company.
Officers Certificate means a certificate signed on behalf of a Person by an Officer of such Person that meets the requirements set forth in this Indenture and delivered to the Trustee, provided, however, that if no particular Person is referenced, an Officers Certificate shall be deemed to be an Officers Certificate of the Company.
Oil and Gas Business means:
(1) the business of acquiring, exploring, exploiting, developing, producing, operating and disposing of interests in oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids, liquefied natural gas and other Hydrocarbons and mineral properties or products produced in association with any of the foregoing;
(2) the business of gathering, marketing, distributing, treating, processing (but not refining), storing, selling and transporting of any production from such interests or properties;
(3) any business relating to exploration for or development, production, treatment, processing (but not refining), storage, transportation or marketing of oil, gas and other minerals and products produced in association therewith;
(4) any business relating to oilfield sales and service; and
(5) any business or activity relating to, arising from, or necessary, appropriate, incidental or ancillary to the activities described in the foregoing clauses (1) through (4) of this definition.
Oil and Gas Hedging Contracts means any puts, cap transactions, floor transactions, collar transactions, forward contract, commodity swap agreement, commodity option agreement or other similar agreement or arrangement in respect of Hydrocarbons that are designed to protect such Person against or manage exposure to fluctuation in Hydrocarbons prices.
Oil and Gas Properties means all properties, including equity or other ownership interests therein, owned by a Person which contain or are believed to contain oil and natural gas reserves or other reserves of Hydrocarbons.
Opinion of Counsel means a written opinion from legal counsel who is reasonably acceptable to the Trustee. Counsel may be an employee of or counsel to the Company.
ordinary course of business means activity conducted in the ordinary course of business of the Company and any Restricted Subsidiary.