3. Certain Office. Initially, U.S. Bank National Association (in such capacities, the Paying Agent and the Security Registrar) will, at its offices located at 100 Wall Street, Suite 1600, New York, New York 10005, act as the Companys office or agency solely for purposes of where the Securities may be presented or surrendered for payment and where the Securities may be surrendered for registration of transfer or exchange. For all other purposes, including where notices and demands to or upon the Company in respect of the Securities and the Indenture may be served, U.S. Bank National Association, the Trustee under the Indenture, will act at its offices located at Houston Greenway Plaza, 8 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1100, Houston, TX 77046-0892.
4. Indenture. The Company issued the Securities under an Indenture dated as of March 10, 2015 (the Indenture) between the Company and the Trustee. The terms of the Securities include those stated in the Indenture (including terms defined therein, which terms when used herein, unless the context requires otherwise, shall have the meanings assigned to such terms in the Indenture) and those made part of the Indenture by reference to the Trust Indenture Act of 1939, as amended (the TIA), as in effect on the date of execution of the Indenture. The Securities are subject to all such terms, and Holders are referred to the Indenture and the TIA for a statement of such terms. The Securities are unsecured general obligations of the Company initially limited to $650,000,000 in aggregate principal amount and will rank on a parity with all other unsecured and unsubordinated indebtedness of the Company; provided, however, that the authorized aggregate principal amount of the Securities may be increased above such amount by a Board Resolution to such effect. The Indenture provides for the issuance of other series of debentures, notes and other evidences of indebtedness (including the Securities, the Debt Securities) thereunder.
5. Denominations, Transfer, Exchange. The Securities are in registered form without coupons and, if not in global form, in denominations of $2,000 and integral multiples of $1,000 in excess thereof. The transfer of Securities may be registered and Securities may be exchanged as provided in the Indenture. The Security Registrar and the Trustee may require a Holder, among other things, to furnish appropriate endorsements and transfer documents and to pay any taxes and fees required by law or permitted by the Indenture. The Security Registrar need not exchange or register the transfer of any Securities during the period beginning on the opening of business 15 days before the day of mailing of a notice of redemption of the Securities and ending at the close of business on the day of such mailing or of any Securities selected for redemption, except the unredeemed portion of any Securities being redeemed in part.
6. Persons Deemed Owners. The registered Holder of a Security shall be treated as its owner for all purposes.
7. Redemption. The Securities will be redeemable at any time and from time to time prior to March 15, 2025, in whole or in part, at the option of the Company, at a redemption price equal to the greater of (i) 100% of the principal amount of such Securities, and (ii) the sum of the present values of the remaining scheduled payments of principal and interest thereon (not including any portion of such payments of interest accrued as of the date of redemption), calculated as if the Maturity of the Securities was March 15, 2025, discounted to the date of redemption on a semi-annual basis (assuming a 360-day year consisting of twelve 30-day months) at the Adjusted Treasury Rate (as defined below) plus 40 basis points, as calculated by the Independent Investment Banker (as defined below) plus, in each case, accrued and unpaid interest thereon to the date of redemption; provided that the principal amount of a Security outstanding after redemption in part shall be $2,000 or an integral multiple of $1,000 in excess thereof.