(8) Indenture dated as of December 9, 2015, among Mylan N.V., as issuer, Mylan Inc., as guarantor, and The Bank of New York Mellon, as trustee;
(9) Indenture dated as of June 9, 2016, among Mylan N.V., as issuer, Mylan Inc., as guarantor, and The Bank of New York Mellon, as trustee;
(10) Indenture dated as of November 22, 2016, among Mylan N.V., as issuer, Mylan Inc., as guarantor, and Citibank, N.A., London Branch, as trustee;
(11) Indenture dated as of April 9, 2018, by and between Mylan Inc., as issuer, Mylan N.V., as guarantor, and The Bank of New York Mellon, as trustee; and
(12) Indenture dated as of May 23, 2018, by and between Mylan Inc., as issuer, Mylan N.V., as guarantor, and Citibank, N.A., London Branch, as trustee.
Mylan Notes means any senior notes issued by Mylan N.V. and Mylan Inc., as applicable, under the Mylan Indentures and that remain outstanding upon the consummation of the Combination.
Mylan N.V. means Mylan N.V., a public limited liability company (naamloze vennootschap) incorporated and existing under the laws of the Netherlands.
Newco Revolving Credit Agreement means the Revolving Credit Agreement, dated as of June 16, 2020, among the Company, the guarantors from time to time party thereto, the lenders and issuing banks from time to time party thereto and Bank of America, N.A., as administrative agent, in whole or in part, in one or more instances, as such agreement may be amended, renewed, extended, substituted, refinanced, restructured, replaced (whether or not upon termination, and whether with the original lenders or otherwise), supplemented or otherwise modified from time to time (including, in each case, by means of one or more credit agreements, note purchase agreements or sales of debt securities to institutional investors whether with the original agents and lenders or otherwise and including, without limitation, any successive renewals, extensions, substitutions, refinancings, restructurings, replacements, supplementations or other modifications of the foregoing).
Non-U.S. Person means a Person who is not a U.S. Person, as defined in Regulation S.
Notation of Guarantee means a notation of guarantee substantially in the form attached as Exhibit G hereto.
Notes means, collectively, the 2022 Notes, the 2025 Notes, the 2027 Notes, the 2030 Notes, the 2040 Notes and the 2050 Notes.
Obligations means, with respect to any Indebtedness, all obligations for principal, premium, interest, penalties, fees, indemnifications, reimbursements, and other amounts payable pursuant to the documentation governing such Indebtedness.
Offering Memorandum means the offering memorandum of the Company, dated June 17, 2020, related to the offering of the Notes and related Guarantees.
Officer means the chief executive officer, the president, the chief financial officer or any vice president, the treasurer or the secretary of the specified Person.
Officers Certificate means a certificate signed by the chairman of the Board of Directors, the chief executive officer, the chief financial officer, the president or a vice president, a treasurer, an assistant treasurer, the controller, the secretary or an assistant secretary of the Company and delivered to the Trustee.