A description of the different classes and series (if any) of the Corporations capital stock, and a statement of the relative rights, preferences and limitations of the shares of each class and series (if any) of capital stock, are as follows:
A. Common Stock. Except as provided in these Articles of Incorporation, the holders of the common stock shall exclusively possess all voting power. Each holder of shares of common stock shall be entitled to one vote for each share held by such holder. Holders of shares of common stock shall not be permitted to cumulate votes in the election of directors or for any other purpose.
Whenever there shall have been paid, or declared and set aside for payment, to the holders of the outstanding shares of any class of stock having preference over the common stock as to the payment of dividends, the full amount of dividends and sinking fund or retirement fund or other retirement payments, if any, to which such holders are respectively entitled in preference to the common stock, then dividends may be paid on the common stock and on any class or series of stock entitled to participate therewith as to dividends, out of any assets legally available for the payment of dividends, but only when and as declared by the Board of Directors of the Corporation.
In the event of any liquidation, dissolution or winding up of the Corporation, after there shall have been paid, or declared and set aside for payment, to the holders of the outstanding shares of any class having preference over the common stock in any such event, the full preferential amounts to which they are respectively entitled, the holders of the common stock and of any class or series of stock entitled to participate therewith, in whole or in part, as to distributions of assets shall be entitled, after payment or provision for payment of all debts and liabilities of the Corporation, including the payment of all fees, taxes and other expenses incidental thereto, to receive the remaining assets of the Corporation available for distribution, in cash or in kind.
Each share of common stock shall have the same relative rights, preferences and limitations as, and shall be identical in all respects with, all the other shares of common stock of the Corporation.
B. Serial Preferred Stock. Except as provided in these Articles of Incorporation, the Board of Directors of the Corporation is authorized, by resolution or resolutions from time to time adopted, to further amend these Articles to provide for the specific terms of serial preferred stock to be issued in series and to fix and state the rights, preferences, limitations and relative, participating, optional or other special rights of the shares of each such series, and the qualifications, limitations or restrictions thereof. The terms of shares of different series shall be identical except as to the following rights and preferences, as to which there may be variations between different series:
1. the distinctive serial designation and the number of shares constituting such series;
2. the voting rights, full, conditional or limited, of shares of such series;
3. the dividend rates or the amount of dividends to be paid on the shares of such series, whether dividends shall be cumulative and, if so, from which date or dates, the payment date or dates for dividends, and the participating or other special rights, if any, with respect to dividends;
4. whether the shares of such series shall be redeemable and, if so, the price or prices at which, and the terms and conditions upon which such shares may be redeemed;
5. the amount or amounts payable upon the shares of such series in the event of voluntary or involuntary liquidation, dissolution or winding up of the Corporation;
6. whether the shares of such series shall be entitled to the benefits of a sinking or retirement fund to be applied to the purchase or redemption of such shares, and, if so entitled, the amount of such fund and the manner of its application, including the price or prices at which such shares may be redeemed or purchased through the application of such funds;