RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following Rules and Regulations shall be in effect at the Building. Landlord reserves the right to adopt reasonable nondiscriminatory modifications and additions at any time. In the case of any conflict between these regulations and the Lease, the Lease shall be controlling.
1. The sidewalks, halls, passages, elevators, stairways, and other common areas shall not be obstructed by Tenant or used by it for storage, for depositing items, or for any purpose other than for ingress to and egress from the Premises. Should Tenant have access to any balcony or patio area, Tenant shall not place any furniture other personal property in such area without the prior written approval of Landlord.
2. Neither Tenant nor any employee or contractor of Tenant shall go upon the roof of the Building without the prior written consent of Landlord.
3. Tenant shall, at its expense, be required to utilize the third party contractor designated by Landlord for the Building to provide any telephone wiring services from the minimum point of entry of the telephone cable in the Building to the Premises.
4. No antenna or satellite dish shall be installed by Tenant without the prior written agreement of Landlord.
5. The sashes, sash doors, windows, glass lights, solar film and/or screen, and any lights or skylights that reflect or admit light into the halls or other places of the Building shall not be covered or obstructed. If Landlord, by a notice in writing to Tenant, shall object to any curtain, blind, tinting, shade or screen attached to, or hung in, or used in connection with, any window or door of the Premises, the use of that curtain, blind, tinting, shade or screen shall be immediately discontinued and removed by Tenant. No awnings shall be permitted on any part of the Premises.
6. The installation and location of any unusually heavy equipment in the Premises, including without limitation file storage units, safes and electronic data processing equipment, shall require the prior written approval of Landlord. The moving of large or heavy objects shall occur only between those hours as may be designated by, and only upon previous notice to, Landlord. No freight, furniture or bulky matter of any description shall be received into or moved out of the lobby of the Building or carried in any elevator other than the freight elevator (if available) designated by Landlord unless approved in writing by Landlord.
7. Any pipes or tubing used by Tenant to transmit water to an appliance or device in the Premises must be made of copper or stainless steel, and in no event shall plastic tubing be used for that purpose.
8. Tenant shall not place any lock(s) on any door in the Premises or Building without Landlords prior written consent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. Upon the termination of its tenancy, Tenant shall deliver to Landlord all the keys to offices, rooms and toilet rooms and all access cards which shall have been furnished to Tenant or which Tenant shall have had made.
9. Tenant shall not install equipment requiring electrical or air conditioning service in excess of that to be provided by Landlord under the Lease without prior written approval from Landlord.
10. Tenant shall not use space heaters within the Premises.
11. Tenant shall not do or permit anything to be done in the Premises, or bring or keep anything in the Premises, which shall in any way increase the insurance on the Building, or on the property kept in the Building, or interfere with the rights of other tenants, or conflict with any government rule or regulation.
12. Tenant shall not use or keep any foul or noxious gas or substance in the Premises.
13. Tenant shall not permit the Premises to be occupied or used in a manner offensive or objectionable to Landlord or other occupants of the Building by reason of noise, odors and/or vibrations, or interfere in any way with other tenants or those having business with other tenants.
14. Tenant shall not permit any pets or animals in or about the Building. Bona fide service animals are permitted provided such service animals are pre-approved by Landlord, remain under the direct control of the individual they serve at all times, and do not disturb or threaten others.
15. Neither Tenant nor its employees, agents, contractors, invitees or licensees shall bring any firearm, whether loaded or unloaded, into the Project at any time.
16. Smoking, including via personal vaporizers or other electronic cigarettes, anywhere within the Premises or Building is strictly prohibited, and Landlord may enforce such prohibition pursuant to Landlords leasehold remedies. Smoking is permitted outside the Building and within the project only in areas designated by Landlord.
17. Tenant shall not install an aquarium of any size in the Premises unless otherwise approved by Landlord.
18. Tenant shall not utilize any name selected by Landlord from time to time for the Building and/or the Project as any part of Tenants corporate or trade name. Landlord shall have the right to change the name, number or designation of the Building or Project without liability to Tenant. Tenant shall not use any picture of the Building in its advertising, stationery or in any other manner.
19. Tenant shall, upon request by Landlord, supply Landlord with the names and telephone numbers of personnel designated by Tenant to be contacted on an after-hours basis should circumstances warrant.
20. Landlord may from time to time grant tenants individual and temporary variances from these Rules, provided that any variance does not have a material adverse effect on the use and enjoyment of the Premises by Tenant.
21. Fitness Center Rules. Tenant shall cause its employees (whether members or prospective members of the Fitness Center) to comply with the following Fitness Center rules and regulations (subject to change from time to time as Landlord may solely determine):
(a) Membership in the Fitness Center is open to the tenants of Landlord or its affiliates only. No guests will be permitted to use the Fitness Center without the prior written approval of Landlord or Landlords representative.
| || || || |
|IOPLEGAL-4-44 || ||1 || ||12/13/16 - 245927 - 0.2|