(5) that the Holder may tender all or any portion of the Notes registered in the name of such Holder and that any portion of a Note tendered must be tendered in a minimum amount of $2,000 principal amount (and integral multiples of $1,000 in excess thereof);
(6) the place or places where Notes are to be surrendered for tender pursuant to the Offer to Purchase, if applicable;
(7) that, unless the Company defaults in making such purchase, any Note accepted for purchase pursuant to the Offer to Purchase will cease to accrue interest on and after the Purchase Date, but that any Note not tendered or tendered but not purchased by the Company pursuant to the Offer to Purchase will continue to accrue interest at the same rate;
(8) that, on the Purchase Date, the Purchase Price will become due and payable upon each Note accepted for payment pursuant to the Offer to Purchase;
(9) that each Holder electing to tender a Note pursuant to the Offer to Purchase will be required to surrender such Note or cause such Note to be surrendered at the place or places set forth in the Offer prior to the close of business on the Expiration Date (such Note being, if the Company or the Trustee so requires, duly endorsed by, or accompanied by a written instrument of transfer in form satisfactory to the Company and the Trustee duly executed by, the Holder thereof or his attorney duly authorized in writing);
(10) that Holders will be entitled to withdraw all or any portion of Notes tendered if the Company (or its paying agent) receives, not later than the close of business on the Expiration Date, a facsimile transmission or letter setting forth the name of the Holder, the aggregate principal amount of the Notes the Holder tendered, the certificate number of the Note the Holder tendered and a statement that such Holder is withdrawing all or a portion of his tender;
(11) that if less than all of such holders Notes are tendered for purchase, such Holder will be issued new Notes, such new Notes will be equal in principal amount to the unpurchased portion of the Notes surrendered and the unpurchased portion of the Notes must be equal to $2,000 or an integral multiple of $1,000 in excess of $2,000; and
(12) if applicable, that, in the case of any Holder whose Note is purchased only in part, the Company shall execute, and the Trustee shall authenticate and deliver to the Holder of such Note without service charge, a new Note or Notes, of any authorized denomination as requested by such Holder, in the aggregate principal amount equal to and in exchange for the unpurchased portion of the aggregate principal amount of the Notes so tendered.
Offering Memorandum means the offering memorandum of the Company dated August 5, 2020 relating to the offer and sale of the Notes.
Officer means, with respect to any Person, the Chairman of the Board, the Chief Executive Officer, the President, the Chief Operating Officer, the Chief Financial Officer, the Treasurer, any Assistant Treasurer, the Controller, the Secretary, any Assistant Secretary or any Vice-President of such Person.
Officers Certificate means a certificate signed by the principal executive officer, the principal financial officer or the principal accounting officer of the Company or such Guarantor, as applicable.
Opinion of Counsel means an opinion from legal counsel who is reasonably acceptable to the Trustee, and which opinion shall be addressed to the Trustee and/or the Collateral Trustee, as applicable in their respective capacities as such, and shall comply with any applicable provisions herein. The counsel may be an employee of or counsel to the Company or any Subsidiary of the Company.