10. Inspect toe guards and weather seal condition;
11. Adjust hold down assembly & snubber chain/cable;
12. Adjust activation springs & lip extension mechanism;
13. Adjust all low screws/springs/cables;
14. Lubricate front/rear hinge assemblies & activation springs;
15. Lubricate all springs/cables/rollers/chains;
16. Lubricate cotter and pins/all pivot points & clean pit.
If Hydraulic Dock Levelers, add:
1. Inspect oil level and quality & cylinders/hoses for leaks;
2. Inspect and verify panic valve installation;
3. Adjust hydraulic hoses, valves and connections & fill reservoirs as need;
4. Adjust hydraulic hoses, valves and connections & fill reservoirs as need.
1. Inspect restraint wall attachment points;
2. Inspect locking hook/arm/piston;
3. Inspect electrical/pneumatic lines for leakage/breaks;
4. Inspect interior/exterior safety light packages;
5. Inspect all sensors/activation devices;
6. Inspect control box/interlock connections;
7. Inspect unit for damaged, cracked or missing parts;
8. Adjust all drive chains/belts/cams/roller/spring assemblies;
9. Adjust any loose electric/pneumatic connections;
10. Lubricate all springs/pivot points/chains & clean any debris from system.
If Hydraulic Restraints, add:
1. Inspect oil level and quality;
2. Inspect all hydraulic cylinders for leaks and damage;
3. Inspect all hydraulic hoses and connections for leaks;
4. Lubricate all fittings;
5. Adjust hydraulic hoses, valves and connections;
6. Fill hydraulic reservoirs as needed.
Hurricane Shutters/Fire Shutters and Fire Doors:
1. See Dock Door maintenance; test annually or as required per code.
Hydraulic Scissors Lifts:
1. Inspect all pivot points, cams, structural frame, hydraulic hoses;
2. Inspect hydraulic hoses, pump, and reservoir;
3. Inspect controls and safety rails & clean pit;
4. Adjust limit assemblies, hinges, safety rails and chains; Adjust valves & idlers
5. Lubricate all pivot points, lip hinges and shafts;
6. Lubricate fittings and cam followers & fill hydraulic reservoirs.
- 33 -