RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The rights of each tenant in the entrances, corridors, or any other Common Areas are limited to ingress and egress from such tenants premises for the tenant and its employees, licensees and invitees, and no tenant shall use, or permit the use of, the entrances, corridors, or any other Common Areas for any other purpose. No tenant shall encumber or obstruct, or permit the encumbrance or obstruction of, or place any objects in any of the sidewalks, plazas, entrances, corridors, escalators, fire exits, stairways or any other Common Areas of the Building. Landlord reserves the right to control and operate the public portions of the Building and the public facilities, as well as facilities furnished for the common use of the tenants, in such manner as it deems best for the benefit of the tenants generally.
2. Any person whose presence in the Building at any time shall, in the judgment of Landlord, be prejudicial to the safety, character or reputation of the Building or of its tenants may be denied access to the Building or may be ejected therefrom. During any invasion, riot, public excitement or other commotion, Landlord may prevent all access to the Building by closing the doors or otherwise for the safety of the tenants and protection of property in the Building.
3. The cost of repairing any damage to the public portions of the Building or the public facilities or to any facilities used in common with other tenants, caused by a tenant or its employees, or licensees shall be paid by such tenant.
4. No vehicles, animals, fish or birds of any kind shall be brought into or kept in or about the premises of any tenant of the Building. Notwithstanding the foregoing, entry of vehicles onto the Building shall be subject to conditions reasonably imposed by Landlord.
5. No noise, including, but not limited to, music or the playing of musical instruments, recordings, radio or television, or the use of loudspeakers which, in the judgment of Landlord, might disturb other tenants or invitees in the Building or which can be heard in the Common Areas, shall be made or permitted by any tenant. Nothing shall be done or permitted in the premises of any tenant which would impair or interfere with the use or enjoyment by any other tenant of any other space in the Building
6. No tenant, nor any tenants contractors, employees, agents, visitors or licensees, shall at any time bring into or keep upon the premises or the Building any flammable, combustible, explosive or otherwise dangerous fluid, chemical or substance.
7. All removals, deliveries, or the carrying in or out of any safes, freight, furniture, fixtures, packages, boxes, crates or any other object or matter of any description must take place during such hours and in such locations and in such manner as Landlord or its agent may reasonably determine from time to time. The persons employed to move safes and other heavy objects shall be reasonably acceptable to Landlord and, if so required by law, shall hold a master riggers license. Arrangements will be made by Landlord with any tenant for moving large quantities of fixtures and equipment into or out of the Building. All labor and engineering costs incurred by Landlord in connection with any moving specified in this rule, shall be paid by Tenant to Landlord, on demand.