7. Termination of LLC Agreement. As of the Effective Time, the LLC Agreement shall be terminated and of no further force and effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the termination of the LLC Agreement shall not relieve any party thereto from any liability arising in connection with any breach by such party of the LLC Agreement, arising prior to the Effective Time.
8. Further Assurances. If, at any time after the Effective Time, the Corporation shall determine or be advised that any deeds, bills of sale, assignments, agreements, documents or assurances or any other acts or things are necessary, desirable or proper, consistent with the terms of this Plan, (a) to vest, perfect or confirm, of record or otherwise, in the Corporation its right, title or interest in, to or under any of the rights, privileges, immunities, powers, purposes, franchises, properties or assets of the LLC, or (b) to otherwise carry out the purposes of this Plan, the Corporation and its proper officers and directors (or their designees) are hereby authorized to solicit in the name of the LLC any third party consents or other documents required to be delivered by any third party, to execute and deliver, in the name and on behalf of the LLC, all such deeds, bills of sale, assignments, agreements, documents and assurances and do, in the name and on behalf of the LLC, all such other acts and things necessary, desirable or proper to vest, perfect or confirm its right, title or interest in, to or under any of the rights, privileges, immunities, powers, purposes, franchises, properties or assets of the LLC and otherwise to carry out the purposes of this Plan.
9. Implementation and Interpretation; Termination and Amendment. This Plan shall be implemented and interpreted, prior to the Effective Time, by the Board and, following the Effective Time, by the board of directors of the Corporation, (a) each of which shall have full power and authority, subject to applicable law, to delegate and assign any matters covered hereunder to any other party(ies), including, without limitation, any officers of the LLC or any officers of the Corporation, as the case may be, and (b) the interpretations and decisions of which shall be final, binding, and conclusive on all parties. The Board at any time prior to the Effective Time may terminate, amend or modify this Plan. Upon such termination of this Plan, if the Certificate of Conversion and the Pre-IPO Certificate of Incorporation have been filed with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware, but have not become effective, any person or entity that was authorized to execute, deliver and file such certificates may execute, deliver and file a Certificate of Termination of such certificates.
10. Third Party Beneficiaries. This Plan shall not confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than as express provided herein.
11. Severability. Whenever possible, each provision of this Plan will be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of this Plan is held to be prohibited by or invalid under applicable law, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity, without invalidating the remainder of this Plan.