(b) Section 1.01 of the Base Indenture shall be amended to add new definitions thereto in appropriate alphabetical sequence, replace certain definitions in their entirety and to modify certain definitions, as follows:
(i) With respect to this Series of Notes, the following definitions shall be added to Section 1.01 of the Base Indenture:
Existing T-Mobile Secured Notes means the U.S. dollar-denominated senior secured notes issued by the Issuer on April 9, 2020, June 24, 2020, October 6, 2020 and October 28, 2020, as amended, restated, modified, renewed, refunded, replaced (whether upon or after termination or otherwise) or refinanced (including, in each case, by means of sales of debt securities) in whole or in part from time to time.
(ii) With respect to this Series of Notes, the definition of Registration Rights Agreement shall be replaced in its entirety with the following definition:
Registration Rights Agreement means (i) the Registration Rights Agreement, dated as of the Issue Date, among the Issuer, Parent, the Subsidiary Guarantors, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, for themselves and as representatives of the initial purchasers, as such agreement may be amended, modified or supplemented from time to time and (ii) with respect to the issuance of Notes of any Series issued after the Issue Date and issued in a transaction exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act, the registration rights agreement, if any, among the Issuer, any guarantors party thereto and the initial purchasers of such Series of Notes.
(iii) With respect to this Series of Notes, Article I of the Base Indenture shall be amended as follows:
(1) The definition of First Priority Debt Documents shall be amended by replacing the words Bridge Credit Documents with the words Bridge Credit Agreement Documents.
(2) The definition of First Priority Notes shall be amended by adding (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the Existing T-Mobile Secured Notes) at the end thereof.
(3) Clause (8) of paragraph (b) of the definition of Indebtedness shall be amended to replace the word Borrower with the word Issuer.
(4) Clause (3) of the definition of Investment Grade Event shall be replaced in its entirety with the following: the (i) guarantees by, or direct obligation of, the Guarantors with respect to the Credit Agreement and the Existing T-Mobile Secured Notes have been released or would be released simultaneously with an Investment Grade Event Election and (ii) Liens securing the Obligations under the Existing T-Mobile Secured Notes and the Obligations under the Credit Agreement (including related secured interest rate agreements) have been released or would be released simultaneously with an Investment Grade Event Election.
(5) The definition of Notes Documents shall be amended to (i) insert the words the Existing T-Mobile Secured Notes, the guarantees of the Existing T-Mobile Secured Notes, after the words the Note Guarantees, and (ii) insert the words and the Existing T-Mobile Secured Notes after the words or documents entered into in connection with the Notes.
(6) Clause (7) of the definition of Permitted Liens shall be amended to replace the words date of the consummation of the Merger with the words Series Issue Date.