Executives employment relationship with the Company and/or the ending of that employment relationship. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Indemnification Agreement, the Restrictive Covenants Agreements, the Equity Documents, each as modified herein, and any other agreement relating to confidentiality, noncompetition, nonsolicitation or assignment of inventions shall not be superseded by this Agreement and the Executive acknowledges and agrees that any such agreements remain in full force and effect.
17. Successor to the Executive. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the Executives personal representatives, executors, administrators, heirs, distributees, devisees and legatees. In the event of the Executives death after a Qualified Termination Event but prior to the completion by the Company of all payments due to the Executive under this Agreement, the Company shall continue such payments to the Executives beneficiary designated in writing to the Company prior to her death (or to the Executives estate, if the Executive fails to make such designation).
18. Enforceability. If any portion or provision of this Agreement (including, without limitation, any portion or provision of any Section of this Agreement) shall to any extent be declared illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such portion or provision in circumstances other than those as to which it is so declared illegal or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and each portion and provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. Waiver. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by the waiving party. The failure of any party to require the performance of any term or obligation of this Agreement, or the waiver by any party of any breach of this Agreement, shall not prevent any subsequent enforcement of such term or obligation or be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach.
20. Notices. Any notices, requests, demands and other communications provided for by this Agreement shall be sufficient if in writing and delivered in person or sent by a nationally recognized overnight currier service of by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, to the Executive at the last address the Executive has filed in writing with the Company, or to the Company at its main office, attention of the Board of Directors.
21. Amendment. This Agreement may be amended or modified only by a written instrument signed by the Executive and by a duly authorized representative of the Company.
22. Effect on Other Plans and Agreements. An election by the Executive to resign for Good Reason under the provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a voluntary termination of employment by the Executive for the purpose of interpreting the provisions of any of the Companys benefit plans, programs or policies. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to limit the rights of the Executive under the Companys benefit plans, programs or policies except as otherwise provided in Section 8 hereof, and except that the Executive shall have no rights to any severance benefits under any Company severance pay plan, offer letter or otherwise. In the event that the Executive is party to an agreement with the Company providing for payments or benefits under such agreement and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall govern and the Executive may receive payment under this Agreement only and not both. Further, Section 6 and Section 7 of this Agreement are mutually exclusive and in no event shall the Executive be entitled to payments or benefits pursuant to Section 6 and Section 7 of this Agreement.