14. No Mitigation. The Company agrees that, if the Executives employment by the Company is terminated during the term of this Agreement, the Executive is not required to seek other employment or to attempt in any way to reduce any amounts payable to the Executive by the Company pursuant to Section 6 or Section 7 hereof. Further, the amount of any payment provided for in this Agreement shall not be reduced by any compensation earned by the Executive as the result of employment by another employer.
15. Consent to Jurisdiction. The parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Accordingly, with respect to any such court action, the Executive (a) submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; (b) consents to service of process; and (c) waives any other requirement (whether imposed by statute, rule of court, or otherwise) with respect to personal jurisdiction or service of process.
16. Integration. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to compensation, severance pay, benefits and accelerated vesting and supersedes in all respects all prior agreements between the parties concerning such subject matter, including without limitation any offer letter, employment agreement or severance agreement relating to the Executives employment relationship with the Company and/or the ending of that employment relationship. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Indemnification Agreement, the Restrictive Covenants Agreements, the Equity Documents, each as modified herein, and any other agreement relating to confidentiality, noncompetition, nonsolicitation or assignment of inventions shall not be superseded by this Agreement and the Executive acknowledges and agrees that any such agreements remain in full force and effect.
17. Successor to the Executive. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the Executives personal representatives, executors, administrators, heirs, distributees, devisees and legatees. In the event of the Executives death after a Qualified Termination Event but prior to the completion by the Company of all payments due to the Executive under this Agreement, the Company shall continue such payments to the Executives beneficiary designated in writing to the Company prior to his death (or to the Executives estate, if the Executive fails to make such designation).
18. Enforceability. If any portion or provision of this Agreement (including, without limitation, any portion or provision of any Section of this Agreement) shall to any extent be declared illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such portion or provision in circumstances other than those as to which it is so declared illegal or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and each portion and provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. Waiver. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by the waiving party. The failure of any party to require the performance of any term or obligation of this Agreement, or the waiver by any party of any breach of this Agreement, shall not prevent any subsequent enforcement of such term or obligation or be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach.