4. Number of Common Shares Authorized Under Plan. The number of Common Shares of the Trust authorized for issuance under the Plan is 6,000,000
5. Automatic Dividend Reinvestment. The Plan provides two options for purchasing additional Common Shares with dividends:
(a) Full Dividend Reinvestment Option. A Participant may automatically reinvest the dividends received on all of the Common Shares owned by such Participant in full by enrolling 100% of the dividends received on such Common Shares in the Plan.
(b) Partial Dividend Reinvestment Option. A Participant may automatically reinvest a percentage of dividends received on all of the Common Shares owned by such Participant, but not less than 25%, by enrolling such percentage of the dividends received on such Common Shares in the Plan. Under this option, the Participant will continue to receive that percentage of the dividends not enrolled in the Plan in cash.
6. Automatic Optional Cash Purchases. Participants may, in addition to automatic dividend reinvestments, make automatic optional cash purchases of Common Shares not to exceed $10,000 per fiscal quarter and, with the Trust’s prior approval, automatic optional cash purchases in excess of $10,000 per fiscal quarter. Such automatic optional cash purchases can be payable by automatic deductions from a Participant’s bank account or in another manner acceptable to the Trust. A Participant may not elect automatic optional cash purchases unless the Participant also elects automatic dividend reinvestment.
Participants may not, in any calendar year, purchase or receive via transfer more than $40,000 in Common Shares derived from the rights granted to Participants under this paragraph.
7. Election to Participate. Any qualifying shareholder of the Trust may elect to become a Participant at any time after having been furnished a copy of the Trust’s Prospectus, by completing and executing an enrollment form or any other Trust-approved authorization form as may be available from the Trust. Participation in the Plan will be effective as follows: (a) if the signed enrollment form is received by the Administrator on or prior to the record date for a dividend, automatic dividend reinvestments and any automatic optional cash purchases will begin with that dividend, and (b) if the signed enrollment form is received by the Administrator after the record date for a dividend, automatic dividend reinvestments and any automatic optional cash purchases will begin with the next dividend. To change a dividend reinvestment option or an optional cash purchase option, a Participant must complete a new enrollment form, with such change effective as provided above. If a shareholder’s Common Shares are held by a broker or nominee and the shareholder wants to participate in the Plan, the shareholder must make appropriate arrangements with its broker or nominee. Dividends will be declared and paid when and as authorized by the Trust’s Board of Trustees (“Board of Trustees”).
8. Purchase of Common Shares.
(a) The Administrator will invest elected dividend amounts applicable to a Participant on any particular dividend payment date (collectively, the “Dividend Funds”) in Common Shares of the