Convertible Promissory Note
EX-10.3 4 stth_ex103.htm CONVERTIBLE PROMISSORY NOTE Blueprint
NEITHER THIS NOTE NOR THE SECURITIES THAT ARE ISSUABLE TO THE COMPANY UPON CONVERSION HEREOF (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SECURITIES”) HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “1933 ACT”), OR THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE OR OTHER JURISDICTION. NEITHER THE SECURITIES NOR ANY INTEREST OR PARTICIPATION THEREIN MAY BE OFFERED FOR SALE, SOLD, TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED: (I) IN THE ABSENCE OF AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT FOR THE SECURITIES UNDER THE 1933 ACT OR APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS; OR (II) IN THE ABSENCE OF AN OPINION OF COUNSEL, IN A FORM ACCEPTABLE TO THE ISSUER, THAT REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED UNDER THE 1933 ACT OR; (III) UNLESS SOLD, TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED PURSUANT TO RULE 144 UNDER THE 1933 ACT.
CONVERTIBLE PROMISSORY NOTE
July 18, 2019
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, STEALTH TECHNOLOGIES INC., a corporation incorporated under the laws of the State of Nevada and located at 801 West Bay Drive, Suite 470, Largo, Florida 33770 (the “Company”), hereby promises to pay to the order of _________________, a Delaware limited liability company, or its successors or assigns (the “Holder”), the principal amount of One Hundred Fifty Three Thousand Dollars and 00/100 United States Dollars (US$153,000.00) on July 18, 2020 (such date, the “Maturity Date”), and to pay interest on the unpaid principal balance hereof at the rate of five percent (5%) per annum commencing on the date hereof (the “Issuance Date”), in accordance with the terms hereof.
1. General Payment Provisions. All payments of principal and interest on this Note shall be made in lawful money of the United States of America by certified bank check or wire transfer to such account as the Holder may designate by written notice to the Company in accordance with the provisions of this Note. Whenever any amount expressed to be due by the terms of this Note is due on any day which is not a Business Day, the same shall instead be due on the next succeeding Business Day. For purposes of this Note, “Business Day” shall mean any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or a day on which commercial banks in the State of New York are authorized or required by law or executive order to remain closed.
(a) Optional Prepayment. At any time, upon receiving the written consent of the Holder, the Company may pre-pay this Note without penalty and, upon such prepayment in full, the Holder shall have no further rights under this Note, including no rights of conversion.
2. Conversion of Note. Upon six (6) months following the date hereof, this Note shall be convertible into shares of the Company’s common stock (the “Common Stock”), at the option of the Holder, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Paragraph 2.
(a) Voluntary Conversion. The Holder may convert all or any portion of the outstanding principal and accrued and unpaid interest (such total amount, the “Conversion Amount”) into shares of Common Stock of the Company (the “Conversion Shares”). The conversion price (the “Conversion Price”) shall equal $0.05 per share. The conversion notice is in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A (the “Conversion Notice”).
(b) The Holder’s Conversion Limitations. The Company shall not affect any conversion of this Note, and the Holder shall not have the right to convert any portion of this Note, to the extent that after giving effect to the conversion set forth on the Conversion Notice submitted by the Holder, the Holder (together with the Holder’s affiliates (as defined herein) and any Persons acting as a group together with the Holder or any of the Holder’s affiliates) would beneficially own in excess of the Beneficial Ownership Limitation (as defined herein). To ensure compliance with this restriction, the Holder will be deemed to represent to the Company each time it delivers a Conversion Notice that such Conversion Notice has not violated the restrictions set forth in this Section 2 and the Company shall have no obligation to verify or confirm the accuracy of such determination. The restriction described in this paragraph may be waived, in whole or in part, upon sixty-one (61) days’ prior notice from the Holder to the Company to increase such percentage.
For purposes of this Note, the “Beneficial Ownership Limitation” shall be 4.99% of the number of shares of Common Stock outstanding immediately after giving effect to the issuance of shares of Common Stock issuable upon conversion of this Note. The limitations contained in this paragraph shall apply to a successor holder of this Note. For purposes of this Note, “Person” means an individual, a limited liability company, a partnership, a joint venture, a corporation, a trust, an unincorporated organization or a government or any department or agency thereof.
(c) Mechanics of Conversion. The conversion of this Note shall be conducted in the following manner:
(1) Holder's Delivery Requirements. To convert this Note into shares of Common Stock on any date set forth in the Conversion Notice by the Holder (the “Conversion Date”), the Holder shall (A) transmit by facsimile or electronic mail (or otherwise deliver) a copy of the fully executed Conversion Notice to the Company and (B) upon receipt by the Holder of the Common Stock, surrender the original Note to a nationally recognized overnight courier for delivery to the Company.
(2) Company's Response. Upon receipt by the Company of a copy of a Conversion Notice, the Company shall as soon as practicable, but in no event later than two (2) Business Days after receipt of such Conversion Notice, send, via facsimile or electronic mail (or otherwise deliver) a confirmation of receipt of such Conversion Notice (the “Conversion Confirmation”) to the Holder indicating that the Company will process such Conversion Notice in accordance with the terms herein. Within five (5) Business Days after the date of the Conversion Confirmation, provided that the Company’s transfer agent is participating in the Depository Trust Company (“DTC”) Fast Automated Securities Transfer (“FAST”) program, the Company shall cause the transfer agent to electronically transmit the applicable Common Stock which the Holder shall be entitled by crediting the account of the Holder’s prime broker with DTC through its Deposit Withdrawal Agent Commission (“DWAC”) system, and provide proof satisfactory to the Holder of such delivery. In the event that the Company’s transfer agent is not participating in the DTC FAST program and is not otherwise DWAC eligible, the Company shall issue and surrender to a nationally recognized overnight courier for delivery to the address specified in the Conversion Notice, a certificate, registered in the name of the Holder, for the number of shares of Common Stock to which the Holder shall be entitled. If less than the full principal and accrued but unpaid interest amount of this Note is submitted for conversion, then the Company shall within three (3) Business Days after receipt of the Note, at its own expense, issue and deliver to the Holder a new Note for the outstanding principal and interest amount not so converted; provided that such new Note shall be substantially in the same form as this Note.
(3) Record Holder. The Person(s) entitled to receive the shares of Common Stock issuable upon a conversion of this Note shall be treated for all purposes as the record holder(s) of such shares of Common Stock as of the Conversion Date.
(d) Adjustments to Conversion Price. If the Company at any time subdivides (by any stock split, stock dividend, recapitalization or otherwise) one or more classes of its outstanding shares of Common Stock into a greater number of shares, the Conversion Price in effect immediately prior to such subdivision will be proportionately reduced. If the Company at any time combines (by combination, reverse stock split or otherwise) one or more classes of its outstanding shares of Common Stock into a smaller number of shares, the Conversion Price in effect immediately prior to such combination will be proportionately increased.
3. Removed and Reserved.
4. Defaults and Remedies.
(a) Events of Default. An “Event of Default” means: (i) a default for five (5) days in payment of principal or interest on this Note; (ii) failure by the Company to comply with any material provision of this Note, as set forth in the notice to the Borrower and such event is not cured within five days of the date of such notice; (iii) the Company, pursuant to or within the meaning of any Bankruptcy Law (as defined herein): (A) commences a voluntary case; (B) consents to the entry of an order for relief against it in an involuntary case; (C) consents to the appointment of a Custodian (as defined herein) of it or for all or substantially all of its property; (D) makes a general assignment for the benefit of its creditors; or (E) admits in writing that it is generally unable to pay its debts as the same become due; or (iv) a court of competent jurisdiction enters an order or decree under any Bankruptcy Law that: (A) is for relief against the Company in an involuntary case; (B) appoints a Custodian of the Company for all or substantially all of its property; or (C) orders the liquidation of the Company, and the order or decree remains unstayed and in effect for sixty (60) days. “Bankruptcy Law” means Title 11, U.S. Code, or any similar Federal or state law for the relief of debtors. The term “Custodian” means any receiver, trustee, assignee, liquidator or similar official under any Bankruptcy Law.
(b) Remedies. If an Event of Default occurs and is continuing, the Holder of this Note may declare all of this Note, including any interest and other amounts due that have not or will not be converted under Section 2 hereof, to be due and payable immediately.
(c) Holder Appointed Attorney-in-Fact. The Company hereby irrevocably appoints the Holder as the Company’s attorney-in-fact, with full authority in the name, place and stead of the Company, from time to time in the Holder’s discretion upon the occurrence and during the continuance of an Event of Default to take any action and to execute any document which the Holder may deem necessary or advisable to accomplish the purposes of this Note.
5. Voting Rights. The Holder shall have no voting rights, except as required by applicable law, including, but not limited to, the Nevada Corporations Law, and as expressly provided in this Note.
6. Short Sales. Holder represents and agrees, as applicable,( i) Holder has not prior to the date hereof, entered into or effected any Short Sales and (ii) so long as the Note remains outstanding, Holder will not enter into or effect any Short Sales. The Company acknowledges and agrees that upon submission of conversion notice as set forth herein, Holder immediately owns the Common Stock described in the conversion notice and any sale of that Common Stock issuable under such conversion notice would not be considered Short Sales. For purposes herein, “Short Sales” shall mean entering into any short sale or other hedging transaction which establishes a net short position with respect to the Company.
7. Lost or Stolen Note. Upon notice to the Company of the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Note, and, in the case of loss, theft or destruction, of an indemnification undertaking by the Holder to the Company in a form reasonably acceptable to the Company and, in the case of mutilation, upon surrender and cancellation of the Note, the Company shall execute and deliver a new Note of like tenor and date and in substantially the same form as this Note; provided, however, the Company shall not be obligated to re-issue a Note if the Holder contemporaneously requests the Company to convert such remaining principal amount and interest into Common Stock.
8. Cancellation. After all principal and accrued interest at any time owed on this Note has been paid in full, this Note shall automatically be deemed canceled, shall be surrendered to the Company for cancellation and shall not be re-issued.
9. Waiver of Notice. To the extent permitted by law, the Company hereby waives demand, notice, protest and all other demands and notices in connection with the delivery, acceptance, performance, default or enforcement of this Note.
10. Governing Law. This Note shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, and all questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and performance of this Note shall be governed by, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to provisions thereof regarding conflict of laws. Each party hereto hereby irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Florida for the adjudication of any dispute hereunder or in connection herewith or with any transaction contemplated hereby or discussed herein, and hereby irrevocably waives, and agrees not to assert in any suit, action or proceeding, any claim that it is not personally subject to the jurisdiction of any such court, that such suit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or that the venue of such suit, action or proceeding is improper. Each party hereto hereby irrevocably waives personal service of process and consents to process being served in any such suit, action or proceeding by sending by certified mail or overnight courier a copy thereof to such party at the address indicated in the preamble hereto and agrees that such service shall constitute good and sufficient service of process and notice thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to limit in any way any right to serve process in any manner permitted by law. EACH PARTY HERETO HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE, AND AGREES NOT TO REQUEST, A JURY TRIAL FOR THE ADJUDICATION OF ANY DISPUTE HEREUNDER OR IN CONNECTION HEREWITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY TRANSACTION CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
11. Indemnity and Expenses. The Company agrees:
(a) To indemnify and hold harmless the Holder and each of its partners, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, demands, losses, obligations, judgments and liabilities (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) in any way arising out of or in connection with this Note; and
(b) To pay and reimburse, as the case may be, the Holder upon demand for all costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) that the Holder may incur in connection with (i) the exercise or enforcement of any rights or remedies (including, but not limited to, collection) granted hereunder or otherwise available to it (whether at law, in equity or otherwise), or (ii) the failure by the Company to perform or observe any of the provisions hereof. The provisions of this Section shall survive the execution and delivery of this Note, the repayment of any or all of the principal or interest owed pursuant hereto, and the termination of this Note.
12. Remedies, Characterizations, Other Obligations, Breaches and Injunctive Relief. The remedies provided in this Note shall be cumulative and in addition to all other remedies available under this Note, at law or in equity
13. Legal Expenses. The Company shall pay Lucosky Brookman LLP $3,000.00 in connection with the preparation of this Note and the related transaction documents. Such amount shall be deducted from the proceeds delivered to the Company hereunder.
14. Specific Shall Not Limit General; Construction. No specific provision contained in this Note shall limit or modify any more general provision contained herein. This Note shall be deemed to be jointly drafted by the Company and the Holder and shall not be construed against any person as the drafter hereof.
15. Failure or Indulgence Not Waiver. No failure or delay on the part of this Note in the exercise of any power, right or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such power, right or privilege preclude other or further exercise thereof or of any other right, power or privilege.
16. Notice. Notice shall be given to each party at the address indicated in the preamble hereto or at such other address as provided to the other party in writing.
[signature page follows]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Company has caused this Note to be executed on and as of the Issuance Date.
| ||STEALTH TECHNOLOGIES INC.|| |
| || || || |
| || |
| || |
| || ||Name: Brian McFadden|| |
| || ||Title: Chief Executive Officer|| |
Date: July 18, 2019
Principal Amount: US$153,000.00
[ signature page to Promissory Note ]
NOTICE OF CONVERSION
The undersigned hereby elects to convert principal and/or interest under the Convertible Promissory Note (the “Note”) of Stealth Technologies Inc., a Nevada corporation (the “Company”), into shares of common stock (the “Common Shares”), of the Company in accordance with the conditions of the Note, as of the date written below. If the Common Shares are to be issued in the name of a person other than the undersigned, the undersigned will pay all transfer taxes payable with respect thereto and is delivering herewith such certificates and opinions as requested by the Company in accordance therewith. No fee will be charged to the Holder for any conversion, except for such transfer taxes, if any.
By the delivery of this Notice of Conversion, the undersigned represents and warrants to the Company that its ownership of the Common Shares does not exceed the amounts determined in accordance with Section 13(d) of the Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, specified under the Note.
Effective Date of Conversion:
| || |
| || || |
Principal Amount and/or Interest to be Converted:
| || |
| || || |
Number of Common Shares to be Issued:
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || || || |
| || |
| || |
| || || || |
| || |
| || |
| || || || |
| || |
| || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |