(a) This Agreement shall become effective on the date the Administrative Agent has confirmed the satisfaction or waiver of each of the conditions contained in this Section 2 (the Effective Date):
(i) The Administrative Agent shall have received counterparts of this Agreement duly executed and delivered by (1) the Loan Parties, (2) the Administrative Agent, and (3) the Required Lenders;
(ii) The Borrower shall have paid to the Administrative Agent all expenses payable pursuant to Section 9.03 of the Credit Agreement which have accrued to the Effective Date to the extent invoices therefor have been provided at least one Business Day prior to the Effective Date;
(iii) The representations and warranties of the Borrower set forth in the Loan Documents (including, without limitation, this Agreement) shall be true and correct in all material respects on and as of the Effective Date except that (1) the representations and warranties contained in Sections 3.04(a) and 3.12 of the Credit Agreement shall be deemed to refer to the most recent statements furnished pursuant to clauses (a) and (b) (subject, in the case of unaudited financial statements furnished pursuant to clause (b), to year-end audit adjustments and the absence of footnotes), respectively, of Section 5.01 of the Credit Agreement, (2) to the extent that such representations and warranties specifically refer to an earlier date, they shall be true and correct in all material respects as of such earlier date and (3) to the extent that such representations and warranties are already qualified or modified by materiality or words of similar effect in the text thereof, they shall be true and correct in all respects; and
(iv) As of the Effective Date, no Default or Event of Default shall have occurred and be continuing or will result from the execution of this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby as of the Effective Date.
3. Amendment, Modification and Waiver. This Agreement may not be amended, modified or waived except by an instrument or instruments in writing signed and delivered on behalf of each of the parties hereto.
4. Full Force and Effect. Except as expressly provided herein and in the Credit Agreement, this Agreement shall not by implication or otherwise limit, impair, constitute a waiver of, or otherwise affect the rights and remedies of the Agents, the Arrangers or the Lenders under the Credit Agreement or any other Loan Document, and shall not alter, modify, amend or in any way affect any of the terms, conditions, obligations, covenants or agreements contained in the Credit Agreement or any other Loan Document, all of which are ratified and affirmed in all respects and shall continue in full force and effect. Nothing herein shall be deemed to entitle any Loan Party to a consent to, or a waiver, amendment, modification or other change of, any of the terms, conditions, obligations, covenants or agreements contained in the Credit Agreement or any other Loan Document in similar or different circumstances.
5. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, the Credit Agreement and the other Loan Documents constitute the entire agreement among the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and thereof and supersede all other prior agreements and understandings, both written and verbal, among the parties or any of them with respect to the subject matter hereof.
6. Effect of this Agreement. This Agreement shall constitute a Loan Document for all purposes of the Credit Agreement and the other Loan Documents.
7. GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT AND THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES HEREUNDER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIMS SOUNDING IN CONTRACT LAW OR TORT LAW ARISING OUT OF THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF AND ANY DETERMINATIONS WITH RESPECT TO POST-