business therein, nor shall any animals or birds be brought or kept in or about the Premises or the Building (except for dogs subject to compliance with Tenants Bring Your Dog To Work Policy, service animals and service birds).
16. No cooking shall be done or permitted by Tenant on the Leased Premises except the use by the Tenant of approved equipment provided by Landlord in the designated kitchen area for the preparation or coffee, tea, hot chocolate and similar beverages for Tenant and its employees, as well as for the preparation of food or beverages in the microwave. Such equipment and use shall be in accordance with all applicable federal, state and city laws, codes, ordinances, rules and regulations. The Leased Premises shall not be used for lodging.
17. If Tenant requires telegraphic, telephonic, burglar alarm or similar services, it shall first obtain and comply with Landlords reasonable instructions in their installation.
18. Landlord will direct electricians as to where and how telephone, telegraph and electrical wires are to be introduced or installed. No boring or cutting for wires or penetration of any kind will be allowed without the prior written consent of Landlord, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed. The location of burglar alarms, telephones, call boxes, TV antennae and other office equipment affixed to the Premises shall be subject to the written approval of Landlord, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed.
19. Except with the prior written consent of Landlord, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed, Tenant shall not sell or permit the sale, at retail, of newspapers, magazines, periodicals, theater tickets or any other goods or merchandise in or on the Premises, nor shall Tenant carry on, or permit or allow any employee or other person to carry on, the business of stenography, typewriting or any similar business in or from the Premises, nor shall the Premises be used for the storage of merchandise or for manufacturing of any kind, nor shall the Premises be used for any unlawful purpose, or any business or activity other than that specifically provided for in Tenants Lease.
20. Tenant shall not lay linoleum, tile, carpet, or any other floor covering so that the same shall be affixed to the floor of the Premises in any manner except as approved in writing by Landlord, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed. The expense of repairing any damage resulting from a violation of this rule by Tenant or Tenants contractors, employees or invitees or the removal of any floor covering shall be borne by Tenant.
21. Tenant shall not place a load upon any floor of the Premises which exceeds the load per square foot which such floor was designed to carry and which is allowed by law. Tenant shall not mark or drive nails, screw or drill into the partitions, woodwork or plaster or in any way deface the Premises or any part thereof
22. Tenant shall not install, maintain or operate upon the Premises any vending machine without the written consent of Landlord, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or delayed.