and any transferee thereof shall enter into any agreement reasonably required by the underwriters to the IPO to implement the foregoing within any reasonable timeframe so requested. The underwriters for any IPO are intended third party beneficiaries of this paragraph and shall have the right, power and authority to enforce the provisions of this paragraph as though they were parties hereto.
8. NO STOCKHOLDER RIGHTS. This Warrant in and of itself shall not entitle the Holder to any voting rights or other rights as a stockholder of the Company.
9. TRANSFER OF WARRANT. Subject to applicable laws and the restriction on transfer set forth on the first page of this Warrant, this Warrant and all rights hereunder are transferable, by the Holder in person or by duly authorized attorney, upon delivery of this Warrant and the form of assignment attached hereto as EXHIBIT B to any transferee designated by Holder. The transferee shall sign an investment letter in form and substance reasonably satisfactory to the Company.
10. LOST, STOLEN, MUTILATED OR DESTROYED WARRANT. If this Warrant is lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed, the Company may, on such terms as to indemnity or otherwise as it may reasonably impose (which shall, in the case of a mutilated Warrant, include the surrender thereof), issue a new Warrant of like denomination and tenor as the Warrant so lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed. Any such new Warrant shall constitute an original contractual obligation of the Company, whether or not the allegedly lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed Warrant shall be at any time enforceable by anyone.
11. NOTICES, ETC. [All notices required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed effectively given: (a) upon personal delivery to the party to be notified, (b) when sent by electronic transmission or facsimile if sent during normal business hours of the recipient, if not, then on the next business day, (c) five (5) days after having been sent by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or (d) one (1) day after deposit with a nationally recognized overnight courier, specifying next day delivery, with written verification of receipt. All communications shall be sent to the Company at 620 Professional Drive, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879, Attn: Chief Executive Officer, and to Holder at , or at such other address as the Company or Holder may designate by ten (10) days advance written notice to the other parties hereto.][All notices required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed effectively given in accordance with the provisions of Section 6(j) of the Note.]
12. SUCCESSOR AND ASSIGNS. This Warrant and the rights evidenced hereby shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and the successors of the Company and the successors and permitted assigns of the Holder. Such successors and/or permitted assigns of the Holder shall be deemed to be a Holder for all purposes hereunder.
13. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES. This Warrant is for the sole benefit of the Company and the Holder and their respective successors and, in the case of the Holder, permitted assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other Person any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever, under or by reason of this Warrant.
14. HEADINGS. The headings in this Warrant are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Warrant.
15. AMENDMENT AND MODIFICATION; WAIVER. [Except as otherwise provided herein, this Warrant may be amended, modified or supplemented only by an agreement in writing signed by the Holder and the Company. No waiver by the Company or the Holder of any of the provisions hereof shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the party so waiving. No waiver by any party shall operate or be construed as a waiver in respect of any failure, breach or default not expressly identified by such written waiver, whether of a similar or different character, and whether occurring before or after