Tenants access to the telephone closets on each floor and the Buildings main telephone room shall be subject to the Rules (as defined in § 13.1 below) and shall be permitted only with Landlords written consent and under the supervision of Landlords Building Engineer on each occasion that such access is sought.
4. 1.6.4 Changes and Alterations of the Property. Landlord reserves the right to make repairs, alterations, additions, or improvements, structural or otherwise, in or to the Property or Complex as deemed necessary or desirable in Landlords sole and absolute discretion, so long as such repairs or alterations do not materially and unreasonably interfere with Tenants access to or beneficial use of the Premises for their intended purposes. Landlord reserves the right hereunder to do the following: (i) install, use, maintain, repair, and replace pipes, ducts, conduits, wires, and appurtenant meters and equipment for service to the various parts of the Property above the ceiling surfaces, below the floor surfaces, within the walls, and in the central core areas; (ii) to relocate any pipes, ducts, conduits, wires, and appurtenant meters and equipment which are located in the Premises or located elsewhere outside the Premises; (iii) expand the Building or the Complex; (iv) make changes to the Property or the Complex, including changes, expansions, and reductions in the location, size, shape, and number of driveways, entrances, loading and unloading areas, ingress, egress, direction of traffic, landscaped areas, walkways, parking spaces, and parking areas; (v) close any of the common areas, so long as reasonable access to the Premises remains available; (vi) use the common areas while engaged in making additional improvements, repairs, or alterations to the Property, Complex, or any portion thereof; and (vii) do and perform such other acts and make such other changes in, to, or with respect to the Property, Complex, common areas, and Building as Landlord may deem appropriate. The exercise of any of the foregoing rights shall not subject Landlord to claims for constructive eviction, abatement of Rent, damages, or other claims of any kind, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Lease. If Landlord enters the Premises to exercise any of the foregoing rights, Landlord shall provide reasonable advance written or oral notice to Tenants on-site manager.
5. 1.6.5 Systems and Equipment. As used in this Lease, Systems and Equipment means collectively any existing plant, machinery, transformers, duct work, intrabuilding network cables and wires that transmit voice, data, and other telecommunications signals (INC), and other equipment, facilities, and systems designed to supply water, heat, ventilation, air conditioning and humidity or any other services or utilities, or comprising or serving as any component or portion of the electrical, gas, steam, plumbing, sprinkler, communications, alarm, security, or fire/life/safety systems or equipment, or any other mechanical, electrical, electronic, computer or other systems or equipment for the Property.
6. 2 USE
3. 2.1 Use and Enjoyment of Premises. Tenant shall use and occupy the Premises for executive and general offices and for no other purpose. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, Tenant may use portions of the Premises not to exceed one hundred fifty (150) usable square feet for the preparation and reheating of food and beverages, including the use of refrigerators, ice makers, coffee machines, hot plates, microwave ovens, or similar heating devices (but not for the actual cooking of food) for service only to Tenants employees and business invitees.
1. 2.1.1 Suitability. Tenant acknowledges that neither Landlord nor any agent of Landlord has made any representation or warranty with respect to the Premises, the Property, or the Complex, or with respect to the suitability of same for the conduct of Tenants business, except as expressly provided in this Lease. Tenants acceptance of possession of the Premises shall conclusively establish that the foregoing were at such time in satisfactory condition. Landlord makes no representation to Tenant regarding the installation, ownership, location, or suitability for Tenants purposes of the INC in the Building.
2. 2.1.2 Insurance Rates. Tenant shall not do or suffer anything to be done in or about the Premises, nor shall Tenant bring or allow anything to be brought into the Premises, which will in any way increase the rate of any fire insurance or other insurance upon the Property or its contents, cause a cancellation of said insurance, or otherwise affect said insurance in any manner.
3. 2.1.3 Use to Comply with Laws. Tenant shall use the Premises in conformity with all applicable Laws, as specified in Article 6 below.