6. Proprietary Information. Like all Company employees, you were required, as a condition of your employment with the Company, to sign the Companys standard At Will Employment, Confidential Information, Invention Assignment, and Arbitration Agreement (the Confidential Information Agreement) and your acceptance of this Agreement confirms that the terms of the Confidential Information Agreement you previously signed with the Company still apply. The Company respects the right of every employer to protect its confidential and proprietary information. You therefore agree to continue to abide by the Companys strict policy that prohibits any employee from using, disclosing, or bringing with them from any prior employer any confidential information, trade secrets, proprietary materials, or processes of such former employers. You hereby represent that you have returned all property and confidential information belonging to any prior employers.
7. Employment Relationship. Employment with the Company is for no specific period of time. Your employment with the Company will continue to be at will, meaning that either you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Any contrary representations that may have been made to you are superseded by this Agreement. This is the full and complete agreement between you and the Company on this term. Although your job duties, title, compensation, and benefits, as well as the Companys personnel policies and procedures, may change from time to time, the at will nature of your employment may only be changed in an express written agreement signed by you and a duly authorized officer of the Company (other than you).
8. Withholding Taxes. All forms of compensation referred to in this Agreement are subject to reduction to reflect applicable withholding and payroll taxes and other deductions required by law.
9. Protected Activity Not Prohibited. Nothing in this Agreement or in any other agreement between you and the Company, as applicable, will in any way limit or prohibit you from engaging for a lawful purpose in any Protected Activity. For purposes of this Agreement, Protected Activity means filing a charge, complaint, or report with, or otherwise communicating, cooperating, or participating in any investigation or proceeding that may be conducted by, any state, federal, or local governmental agency or commission, including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and the National Labor Relations Board (the Government Agencies). You understand that in connection with such Protected Activity, you are permitted to disclose documents or other information as permitted by law, and without giving notice to, or receiving authorization from, the Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree to take all reasonable precautions to prevent any unauthorized use or disclosure of any information that may constitute Company confidential information under the Confidential Information Agreement to any parties other than the Government Agencies. You further understand that Protected Activity does not include the disclosure of any Company attorney-client privileged communications. Any language in the Confidential Information Agreement regarding your right to engage in Protected Activity that conflicts with, or is contrary to, this paragraph is superseded by this Agreement. In addition, pursuant to the Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016, you are notified that an individual will not be held criminally or civilly liable under any federal or state trade secret law for the disclosure of a trade secret that (i) is made in confidence to a federal, state, or local government official (directly or indirectly) or to an attorney solely for the purpose of reporting or investigating a suspected violation of law, or (ii) is made in a complaint or other document filed in a lawsuit or other proceeding, if (and only if) such filing is made under seal. In addition, an individual who files a lawsuit for retaliation by an employer for reporting a suspected violation of law may disclose the trade secret to the individuals attorney and use the trade secret information in the court proceeding, if the individual files any document containing the trade secret under seal and does not disclose the trade secret, except pursuant to court order.
10. Interpretation, Amendment, and Enforcement. This Agreement along with the Confidential Information Agreement and the Severance Agreement constitute the complete agreement between you and the Company, contain all of the terms of your employment with the Company and supersede any prior agreements, representations, or understandings (whether written, oral, or implied) between you and the