Form of Support Agreement
This Support Agreement (this “Agreement”), dated as of October 5, 2020, is entered into by and among RMG Acquisition Corp., a Delaware corporation (“Acquiror”), RMG Merger Sub, Inc., a Delaware corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Acquiror (“Merger Sub”), [•] (the “Stockholder”), and, for purposes of Sections 24 and 25, Romeo Systems, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”). Capitalized terms used but not otherwise defined in this Agreement shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Merger Agreement (defined below).
WHEREAS, concurrently herewith, Acquiror, the Company, and Merger Sub are entering into an Agreement and Plan of Merger (as amended, supplemented, restated or otherwise modified from time to time, the “Merger Agreement”), pursuant to which (and subject to the terms and conditions set forth therein) Merger Sub will merge with and into the Company, with the Company surviving the merger (the “Merger”);
WHEREAS, as of the date hereof, the Stockholder is the holder of record and “beneficial owner” (within the meaning of Rule 13d-3 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (together with the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, the “Exchange Act”)) of and is entitled to dispose of and vote, [(i) [ ⚫ ] shares of the Company’s Class A Common Stock, (ii) [ ⚫ ] shares of the Company’s Class B Common Stock, (iii) [ ⚫ ] shares of the Company’s Series Seed Preferred Stock, (iv) [ ⚫ ] shares of the Company’s Series A-1 Preferred Stock, (v) [ ⚫ ] shares of the Company’s Series A-2 Preferred Stock, (vi) [ ⚫ ] shares of the Company’s Series A-3 Preferred Stock, (vii) [ ⚫ ] shares of the Company’s Series A-4 Preferred Stock, and (viii) [ ⚫ ] shares of the Company’s Series A-5 Preferred Stock] (the “Owned Shares”; the Owned Shares and any additional shares of Company Stock (or any securities convertible into or exercisable or exchangeable for Company Stock) in which the Stockholder acquires record and beneficial ownership after the date hereof, including by purchase, as a result of a stock dividend, stock split, recapitalization, combination, reclassification, exchange or change of such shares, or upon exercise or conversion of any securities, the “Covered Shares”);
WHEREAS, as a condition and inducement to the willingness of Acquiror and Merger Sub to enter into the Merger Agreement, the Company and the Stockholder are entering into this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and the mutual covenants and agreements herein contained, and intending to be legally bound hereby, Acquiror, Merger Sub, the Stockholder and the Company hereby agree as follows:
1. Agreement to Vote. The Stockholder, in its capacity as a stockholder of the Company, irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that, unless the Termination Date has occurred, it shall, and shall cause any other holder of record of any of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares to, validly execute and deliver to the Company, on (or effective as of) the second (2nd) Business Day following the date that the Consent Solicitation Statement included in the Registration Statement is disseminated by the Company to the Company’s stockholders
(following the date that the Registration Statement becomes effective), a written consent approving the Merger Agreement, the Merger, the Company Charter Amendment and the other transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement in respect of all of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares. In addition, prior to the Termination Date (as defined herein), the Stockholder, in its capacity as a stockholder of the Company, irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that, at any other meeting of the stockholders of the Company (whether annual or special and whether or not an adjourned or postponed meeting, however called and including any adjournment or postponement thereof) and in connection with any written consent of stockholders of the Company, the Stockholder shall, and shall cause any other holder of record of any of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares to:
(a) if and when such meeting is held, appear at such meeting or otherwise cause the Stockholder’s Covered Shares to be counted as present thereat for the purpose of establishing a quorum;
(b) vote (or execute and return an action by written consent), or cause to be voted at such meeting (or validly execute and return and cause such consent to be granted with respect to), all of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares owned as of the record date for such meeting (or the date that any written consent is executed by the Stockholder) in favor of adoption of the Merger Agreement, the Merger, the Company Charter Amendment, and any other matters necessary or reasonably requested by the Company for consummation of the Merger and the other transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement; and
(c) vote (or execute and return an action by written consent), or cause to be voted at such meeting, or validly execute and return and cause such consent to be granted with respect to, all of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares against any Acquisition Proposal and any other action that would reasonably be expected to materially impede, interfere with, delay, postpone or adversely affect the Merger or any of the other transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement or result in a breach of any covenant, representation or warranty or other obligation or agreement of the Company under the Merger Agreement that would result in the failure of any condition set forth in Section 9.01, Section 9.02 or Section 9.03 of the Merger Agreement to be satisfied or result in a breach of any covenant, representation or warranty or other obligation or agreement of the Stockholder contained in this Agreement.
2. No Inconsistent Agreements. The Stockholder hereby covenants and agrees that the Stockholder shall not, at any time prior to the Termination Date, (i) enter into any voting agreement or voting trust with respect to any of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares that is inconsistent with the Stockholder’s obligations pursuant to this Agreement, (ii) grant a proxy or power of attorney with respect to any of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares that is inconsistent with the Stockholder’s obligations pursuant to this Agreement, or (iii) enter into any agreement or undertaking that is otherwise inconsistent with, or would interfere with, or prohibit or prevent it from satisfying, its obligations pursuant to this Agreement.
3. Termination. This Agreement shall terminate, and no party shall have any further obligations or liabilities under this Agreement, upon the earliest of (i) the Effective Time, (ii) the termination of the Merger Agreement in accordance with its terms, (iii) the time this Agreement is terminated upon the mutual written agreement of Acquiror, Merger Sub and the Stockholder,
(iv) the date of any modification or amendment to, or the waiver of any provision of, the Merger Agreement, as in effect on the date hereof, that reduces the amount or changes the form of consideration payable to the Stockholder, (v) with respect to BorgWarner Inc., a Delaware corporation (“BorgWarner”), the date of any breach of Section 24 hereof, or (vi) with respect to BorgWarner, February 12, 2021 (the earliest such date under clause (i), (ii), (iii), (iv), (v) and (vi), as applicable, being referred to herein as the “Termination Date”); provided, that the provisions set forth in Sections 10 to 25 shall survive the termination of this Agreement; provided further, that termination of this Agreement shall not relieve any party hereto from any liability resulting from a breach of this Agreement prior to the Termination Date.
4. Representations and Warranties of the Stockholder. The Stockholder hereby represents and warrants to Acquiror as to itself as follows:
(a) The Stockholder is the only record and a beneficial owner (within the meaning of Rule 13d-3 under the Exchange Act) of, and has good, valid and marketable title to, the Covered Shares, free and clear of Liens other than as created by this Agreement, applicable securities laws, the Company’s Fourth Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation (the “Company IRA”), the Company’s existing bylaws, that certain Amended and Restated Investors’ Rights Agreement entered into as of May 6, 2019 by and among the Company and certain of its stockholders, and Permitted Liens. As of the date hereof, other than the Owned Shares, the Stockholder does not own beneficially or of record any shares of capital stock of the Company (or any securities convertible into shares of capital stock of the Company).
(b) The Stockholder (i) except as provided in this Agreement, has full voting power, full power of disposition and full power to issue instructions with respect to the matters set forth herein, in each case, with respect to the Stockholder’s Covered Shares, (ii) has not entered into any voting agreement or voting trust with respect to any of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares that is inconsistent with the Stockholder’s obligations pursuant to this Agreement, (iii) has not granted a proxy or power of attorney with respect to any of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares that is inconsistent with the Stockholder’s obligations pursuant to this Agreement and (iv) has not entered into any agreement or undertaking that is otherwise inconsistent with, or would interfere with, or prohibit or prevent it from satisfying, its obligations pursuant to this Agreement.
(c) If an entity, the Stockholder (i) is a legal entity duly organized, validly existing and, to the extent such concept is applicable, in good standing under the Laws of the jurisdiction of its organization, and (ii) has all requisite corporate or other power and authority and has taken all corporate or other action necessary in order to, execute, deliver and perform its obligations under this Agreement and to consummate the transactions contemplated hereby. This Agreement has been duly executed and delivered by the Stockholder and constitutes a valid and binding agreement of the Stockholder enforceable against the Stockholder in accordance with its terms, subject to applicable bankruptcy, insolvency, fraudulent conveyance, reorganization, moratorium and similar Laws affecting creditors’ rights generally and subject, as to enforceability, to general principles of equity.
(d) Other than the filings, notices and reports pursuant to, in compliance with or required to be made under the Exchange Act, no filings, notices, reports, consents,
registrations, approvals, permits, waivers, expirations of waiting periods or authorizations are required to be obtained by the Stockholder from, or to be given by the Stockholder to, or be made by the Stockholder with, any Governmental Authority in connection with the execution, delivery and performance by the Stockholder of this Agreement, the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby or the Merger and the other transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement.
(e) The execution, delivery and performance of this Agreement by the Stockholder do not, and the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby or the Merger and the other transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement will not, constitute or result in (i) a breach or violation of, or a default under, the limited liability company agreement or similar governing documents of the Stockholder, to the extent applicable, (ii) with or without notice, lapse of time or both, a material breach or material violation of, a termination (or right of termination) of or a material default under, the loss of any benefit under, the creation, modification or acceleration of any obligations under or the creation of a Lien on any of the properties, rights or assets of the Stockholder pursuant to any Contract binding upon the Stockholder or, assuming (solely with respect to performance of this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby), compliance with the matters referred to in Section 4(d), under any applicable Law to which the Stockholder is subject or (iii) any material change in the rights or obligations of any party under any Contract legally binding upon the Stockholder, except, in the case of clause (ii) or (iii) directly above, for any such breach, violation, termination, default, creation, acceleration or change that would not, individually or in the aggregate, reasonably be expected to prevent or materially delay or impair the Stockholder’s ability to perform its obligations hereunder or to consummate the transactions contemplated hereby, the consummation of the Merger or the other transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement.
(f) As of the date of this Agreement, there is no action, proceeding or investigation pending against the Stockholder or, to the knowledge of the Stockholder, threatened against the Stockholder that would reasonably be expected to materially impair the ability of the Stockholder to perform its obligations under this Agreement or to consummate the transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement.
(g) The Stockholder understands and acknowledges that Acquiror is entering into the Merger Agreement in reliance upon the Stockholder’s execution and delivery of this Agreement and the representations, warranties, covenants and other agreements of the Stockholder contained herein.
(h) No investment banker, broker, finder or other intermediary is entitled to any broker’s, finder’s, financial advisor’s or other similar fee or commission for which Acquiror or the Company is or will be liable in connection with the transactions contemplated hereby based upon arrangements made by or, to the knowledge of the Stockholder, on behalf of the Stockholder.
5. Certain Covenants of the Stockholder. Except in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, the Stockholder hereby covenants and agrees as follows:
(a) No Solicitation. Subject to Section 6 hereof, prior to the Termination Date, the Stockholder shall not, and shall cause its Affiliates and subsidiaries not to and shall use its best efforts to cause its and their respective Representatives not to, directly or indirectly, (i) initiate, solicit or knowingly encourage or knowingly facilitate any inquiries or requests for information with respect to, or the making of, any inquiry regarding, or any proposal or offer that constitutes, or could reasonably be expected to result in or lead to, any Acquisition Proposal, (ii) engage in, continue or otherwise participate in any negotiations or discussions concerning, or provide access to its properties, books and records or any confidential information or data to, any Person relating to any proposal, offer, inquiry or request for information that constitutes, or could reasonably be expected to result in or lead to, any Acquisition Proposal, (iii) approve, endorse or recommend, or propose publicly to approve, endorse or recommend, any Acquisition Proposal, (iv) execute or enter into, any letter of intent, memorandum of understanding, agreement in principle, confidentiality agreement, merger agreement, acquisition agreement, exchange agreement, joint venture agreement, partnership agreement, option agreement or other similar agreement for or relating to any Acquisition Proposal or (v) resolve or agree to do any of the foregoing. The Stockholder also agrees that immediately following the execution of this Agreement it shall, and shall cause each of its Affiliates and subsidiaries and shall use its best efforts to cause its and their Representatives to, cease any solicitations, discussions or negotiations with any Person (other than the Parties and their respective Representatives) conducted heretofore in connection with an Acquisition Proposal or any inquiry or request for information that could reasonably be expected to lead to, or result in, an Acquisition Proposal.
Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, (i) the Stockholder shall not be responsible for the actions of the Company or its Board of Directors (or any Committee thereof), any Subsidiary of the Company, or any officers, directors (in their capacity as such), employees and professional advisors of any of the foregoing (the “Company Related Parties”), including with respect to any of the matters contemplated by this Section 5(a), (ii) the Stockholder makes no representations or warranties with respect to the actions of any of the Company Related Parties, (iii) any breach by the Company of its obligations under Section 8.03(a) of the Merger Agreement shall not be considered a breach of this Section 5(a) (it being understood for the avoidance of doubt that the Stockholder shall remain responsible for any breach by it or its Representatives (other than any such Representative that is a Company Related Party) of this Section 5(a)), and (iv) no proposed exercise or exercise of any right, option or remedy available to the Stockholder under the JV Documents (as hereinafter defined) as a result of a breach by the Company of its obligations thereunder shall be deemed an Acquisition Proposal or Acquisition Transaction, respectively. “JV Documents” means, collectively, the JV Agreement, the Ancillary Agreements (as such term is defined in the JV Agreement) and that certain Pledge Agreement dated as of May 6, 2019 by the Company in favor of the Stockholder.
(b) The Stockholder hereby agrees not to, directly or indirectly, prior to the Termination Date, except in connection with the consummation of the Merger or as contemplated by the Merger Agreement and other agreements contemplated thereby, (i) sell, transfer, pledge, encumber, assign, hedge, swap, convert or otherwise dispose of (including by merger (including by conversion into securities or other consideration), by tendering into any tender or exchange offer, by testamentary disposition, by operation of Law or otherwise), either voluntarily or involuntarily (collectively, “Transfer”), or enter into any Contract or option with respect to the Transfer of any of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares, or (ii) take any action that
would make any representation or warranty of the Stockholder contained herein untrue or incorrect or have the effect of preventing or disabling the Stockholder from performing its obligations under this Agreement; provided, however, that nothing herein shall prohibit a Transfer to an Affiliate of the Stockholder (a “Permitted Transfer”); provided, further, that any Permitted Transfer shall be permitted only if, as a precondition to such Transfer, the transferee agrees in a writing, reasonably satisfactory in form and substance to Acquiror, to assume all of the obligations of the Stockholder under, and be bound by all of the terms of, this Agreement; provided, further, that any Transfer permitted under this Section 5(b) shall not relieve the Stockholder of its obligations under this Agreement. Any Transfer in violation of this Section 5(b) with respect to the Stockholder’s Covered Shares shall be null and void. Nothing in this Agreement shall prohibit direct or indirect transfers of equity or other interests in a Stockholder.
(c) The Stockholder hereby authorizes the Company to maintain a copy of this Agreement at either the executive office or the registered office of the Company.
(d) With respect to BorgWarner, the Stockholder hereby waives any rights it may have under the Fourth Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation of the Company, dated as of April 29, 2020, to approve the Company’s entry into the Merger Agreement; provided that this waiver shall (i) not be deemed to waive the Stockholder’s right to approve the adoption of the Merger Agreement and the Merger and (ii) be deemed to have been revoked and of no further force or effect from and after the Termination Date.
(e) The Company and the Stockholder hereby acknowledge and agree that the IRA shall, contingent upon the approval of the requisite stockholders of the Company and the occurrence of the Closing, terminate and be of no force and effect effective immediately prior to the Effective Time, and the Stockholder hereby agrees to the waiver of any rights thereunder in connection with the transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement.
6. Further Assurances. From time to time, at Acquiror’s request and without further consideration, the Stockholder shall execute and deliver such additional documents and take all such further action as may be reasonably necessary or reasonably requested to effect the actions and consummate the transactions contemplated by this Agreement. The Stockholder further agrees not to commence or participate in, and to take all actions necessary to opt out of any class action with respect to, any action or claim, derivative or otherwise, against Acquiror, Acquiror’s Affiliates, the Sponsor, the Company or any of their respective successors and assigns relating to the negotiation, execution or delivery of this Agreement, the Merger Agreement (including the Per Share Consideration) or the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby and thereby.
7. Disclosure. The Stockholder hereby authorizes the Company and Acquiror to publish and disclose in any announcement or disclosure required by the SEC the Stockholder’s identity and ownership of the Covered Shares and the nature of the Stockholder’s obligations under this Agreement; provided, that, with respect to BorgWarner, prior to any such publication or disclosure the Company and Acquiror have provided the Stockholder with an opportunity to review and comment upon such announcement or disclosure and Acquiror shall accept all reasonable comments provided by the Stockholder with respect to the stockholder’s identity and ownership in any such announcement or disclosure.
8. Changes in Capital Stock. In the event of a stock split, stock dividend or distribution, or any change in the Company’s capital stock by reason of any split-up, reverse stock split, recapitalization, combination, reclassification, exchange of shares or the like, the terms “Owned Shares” and “Covered Shares” shall be deemed to refer to and include such shares as well as all such stock dividends and distributions and any securities into which or for which any or all of such shares may be changed or exchanged or which are received in such transaction.
9. Amendment and Modification. This Agreement may not be amended, modified or supplemented in any manner, whether by course of conduct or otherwise, except by an instrument in writing signed by Acquiror, Merger Sub and, in the case that such amendment, modification, or supplement is materially adverse to the Stockholder, the Stockholder.
10. Waiver. Any party to this Agreement may, at any time prior to the Termination Date, waive any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, or agree to an amendment or modification to this Agreement in the manner contemplated by Section 9 and by an agreement in writing executed in the same manner (but not necessarily by the same Persons) as this Agreement.
11. Notices. All notices and other communications among the parties shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given (i) when delivered in person, (ii) when delivered after posting in the United States mail having been sent registered or certified mail return receipt requested, postage prepaid, (iii) when delivered by FedEx or other nationally recognized overnight delivery service or (iv) when e-mailed during normal business hours (and otherwise as of the immediately following Business Day), addressed as follows:
if to the Stockholder, to it at the address listed on the Stockholder’s signature page hereto, with a copy (which shall not constitute notice) to:
Paul Hastings LLP
1999 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Attn: David M. Hernand
if to the Company, to it at:
Romeo Systems, Inc.
4380 Ayers Avenue
Vernon, California 90058
Attn: Michael Patterson
with a copy (which shall not constitute notice) to:
Paul Hastings LLP
1999 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Attn: David M. Hernand
if to Acquiror or Merger Sub, to Acquiror at:
RMG Acquisition Corp.
50 West Street, Suite 40 C
New York, New York 10006
Attn: Philip Kassin
with a required copy (which copy shall not constitute notice) to:
Latham & Watkins LLP
885 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10022
Attention: David S. Allinson; Ryan J. Maierson
E-mail: ***@***; ***@***
12. No Ownership Interest. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to vest in Acquiror any direct or indirect ownership or incidence of ownership of or with respect to the Covered Shares of the Stockholder. All rights, ownership and economic benefits of and relating to the Covered Shares of the Stockholder shall remain vested in and belong to the Stockholder, and Acquiror shall have no authority to manage, direct, restrict, regulate, govern or administer any of the policies or operations of the Company or exercise any power or authority to direct the Stockholder in the voting or disposition of any of the Stockholder’s Covered Shares, except as otherwise provided herein.
13. Entire Agreement. This Agreement and the Merger Agreement constitute the entire agreement among the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede any other agreements, whether written or oral, that may have been made or entered into by or among any of the parties hereto or any of their respective Subsidiaries relating to the transactions contemplated hereby. No representations, warranties, covenants, understandings, agreements, oral or otherwise, relating to the matters contemplated by this Agreement exist between the parties except as expressly set forth or referenced in this Agreement and the Merger Agreement.
14. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Each party hereby agrees that its representations, warranties and covenants set forth herein are solely for the benefit of the other Persons expressly named as parties hereto in accordance with and subject to the terms of this Agreement, and this Agreement is not intended to, and does not, confer upon any Person other than the parties hereto any rights or remedies hereunder, including the right to rely upon the representations and warranties set forth herein, and the parties hereto hereby further agree that this Agreement may only be enforced against, and any Action that may be based upon, arise out of or relate to this Agreement, or the negotiation, execution or performance of this Agreement may only be made against, the Persons expressly named as parties hereto.
15. Governing Law and Venue; Service of Process; Waiver of Jury Trial.
(a) This Agreement, and all claims or causes of action based upon, arising out of, or related to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the Laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to principles or rules of conflict of laws to the extent such principles or rules would require or permit the application of Laws of another jurisdiction.
(b) Any Action based upon, arising out of or related to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby may be brought in federal and state courts located in the State of Delaware, and each of the parties hereto irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of each such court in any such Action, waives any objection it may now or hereafter have to personal jurisdiction, venue or to convenience of forum, agrees that all claims in respect of the Action shall be heard and determined only in any such court, and agrees not to bring any Action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby in any other court. Nothing herein contained shall be deemed to affect the right of any party hereto to serve process in any manner permitted by Law or to commence legal proceedings or otherwise proceed against any other party hereto in any other jurisdiction, in each case, to enforce judgments obtained in any Action brought pursuant to this Section 15.
(c) EACH OF THE PARTIES HERETO HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION BASED UPON, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
16. Assignment; Successors. No party hereto shall assign this Agreement or any part hereof without the prior written consent of the other parties. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective permitted successors and assigns. Any attempted assignment in violation of the terms of this Section 16 shall be null and void, ab initio.
17. Trust Account Waiver. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein, the Stockholder acknowledges that it has read the Investment Management Trust Agreement, dated February 7, 2019, by and between Acquiror and Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, and understands that Acquiror has established the trust account described therein (the “Trust Account”) for the benefit of Acquiror’s public stockholders and that disbursements from the Trust Account are available only in the limited circumstances set forth therein. The Stockholder further acknowledges and agrees that Acquiror’s sole assets consist of the cash proceeds of Acquiror’s initial public offering and private placements of its securities, and that substantially all of these proceeds have been deposited in the Trust Account for the benefit of its public stockholders. Accordingly, the Stockholder (on behalf of itself and its affiliates) hereby waives any past, present or future claim of any kind against, and any right to access, the Trust Account, any trustee of the Trust Account and Acquiror to collect from the Trust Account any monies that may be owed to them by Acquiror or any of its affiliates for any reason whatsoever, and will not seek recourse against the Trust Account at any time for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for any knowing and intentional material breach by any of the parties to this Support Agreement of any of its representations or warranties as set forth in this Support Agreement, or such party’s material breach of any of its covenants or other agreements set forth in this Support Agreement, which material breach constitutes, or is a consequence of, a
purposeful act or failure to act by such party with the knowledge that the taking of such act or failure to take such act would cause a material breach of this Support Agreement. This Section 17 shall survive the termination of this Support Agreement for any reason.
18. Non-Recourse. This Agreement may only be enforced against, and any claim or cause of action based upon, arising out of, or related to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby may only be brought against, the entities that are expressly named as parties hereto, and then only with respect to the specific obligations set forth herein with respect to such party. Except to the extent a named party to this Agreement (and then only to the extent of the specific obligations undertaken by such named party in this Agreement), (a) no past, present or future director, officer, employee, incorporator, member, partner, stockholder, affiliate, agent, attorney, advisor or representative or affiliate of any named party to this Agreement and (b) no past, present or future director, officer, employee, incorporator, member, partner, stockholder, affiliate, agent, attorney, advisor or representative or affiliate of any of the foregoing shall have any liability (whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise) for any one or more of the representations, warranties, covenants, agreements or other obligations or liabilities of any one or more of Acquiror, Merger Sub, the Company or the Stockholder under this Agreement of or for any claim based on, arising out of, or related to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby.
19. Enforcement. The parties agree that irreparable damage for which monetary damages, even if available, would not be an adequate remedy, would occur in the event that the parties do not perform their obligations under the provisions of this Agreement in accordance with its specified terms or otherwise breach such provisions. The parties acknowledge and agree that (a) the parties shall be entitled to an injunction, specific performance, or other equitable relief, to prevent breaches of this Agreement and to enforce specifically the terms and provisions hereof, including (i) the Stockholder’s obligations to vote its Covered Shares as provided in this Agreement and (ii) the obligations of Acquiror, Merger Sub and the Company under Section 24, without proof of damages, prior to the valid termination of this Agreement, this being in addition to any other remedy to which they are entitled under this Agreement, and (b) the right of specific enforcement is an integral part of the transactions contemplated by this Agreement and without that right, none of the parties would have entered into this Agreement. Each party agrees that it will not oppose the granting of specific performance and other equitable relief on the basis that the other parties have an adequate remedy at Law or that an award of specific performance is not an appropriate remedy for any reason at Law or equity. The parties acknowledge and agree that any party seeking an injunction to prevent breaches of this Agreement and to enforce specifically the terms and provisions of this Agreement in accordance with this Section 19 shall not be required to provide any bond or other security in connection with any such injunction.
20. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The parties further agree that if any provision contained herein is, to any extent, held invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the Laws governing this Agreement, they shall take any actions necessary to render the remaining provisions of this Agreement valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by Law and, to the extent necessary, shall amend or otherwise modify this Agreement to replace any provision contained herein that is held invalid or unenforceable with a valid and enforceable provision giving effect to the intent of the parties.
21. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in two (2) or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. This Agreement shall become effective when each party shall have received a counterpart hereof signed by all of the other parties. Signatures delivered electronically or by facsimile shall be deemed to be original signatures.
22. Interpretation and Construction. The words “hereof,” “herein” and “hereunder” and words of like import used in this Agreement shall refer to this Agreement as a whole and not to any particular provision of this Agreement. The descriptive headings used herein are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement. References to Sections are to Sections of this Agreement unless otherwise specified. Any singular term in this Agreement shall be deemed to include the plural, and any plural term the singular. The definitions contained in this Agreement are applicable to the masculine as well as to the feminine and neuter genders of such term. Whenever the words “include,” “includes” or “including” are used in this Agreement, they shall be deemed to be followed by the words “without limitation,” whether or not they are in fact followed by those words or words of like import. “Writing,” “written” and comparable terms refer to printing, typing and other means of reproducing words (including electronic media) in a visible form. References to any statute shall be deemed to refer to such statute and to any rules or regulations promulgated thereunder. References to any person include the successors and permitted assigns of that person. References from or through any date mean, unless otherwise specified, from and including such date or through and including such date, respectively. In the event an ambiguity or question of intent or interpretation arises, this Agreement will be construed as if drafted jointly by the Parties, and no presumption or burden of proof will arise favoring or disfavoring any Party by virtue of the authorship of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
23. Capacity as a Stockholder. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the Stockholder signs this Agreement solely in the Stockholder’s capacity as a stockholder of the Company, and not in any other capacity and this Agreement shall not limit or otherwise affect the actions of any affiliate, employee or designee of the Stockholder or any of its affiliates in his or her capacity, if applicable, as an officer or director of the Company or any other Person.
24. Modification of Stockholders’ Agreement. None of Acquiror, Merger Sub or the Company shall, without the prior written consent of the Stockholder, (a) execute and deliver the Stockholders’ Agreement at the Closing if such agreement reflects, directly or indirectly, an omission of or change to the rights of the Stockholder set forth in the form of the Stockholders’ Agreement attached as Exhibit B to the Merger Agreement as of the date of this Agreement, including the Stockholder’s rights under Section 3.2.4 thereof, and such omission or change adversely affects the rights of the Stockholder thereunder, or (b) agree or propose to take any action that, if taken, would result in a violation of clause (a).
25. Company JV Put Right Expiration. With respect to BorgWarner, solely for purposes of Section 6.13(a) of the JV Agreement, the Closing shall be deemed a Romeo IPO Closing (as such term is defined in the JV Agreement).
[The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank.]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed (where applicable, by their respective officers or other authorized Persons thereunto duly authorized) as of the date first written above.
RMG ACQUISITION CORP.
RMG MERGER SUB, INC.
ROMEO SYSTEMS, INC.
[Signature Page to Support Agreement]
[ ⚫ ]
Address for Notice:
with a required copy (which copy shall not constitute notice pursuant to Section 11 hereof) to, if applicable:
[Signature Page to Support Agreement]