and conditions of this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, the undersigned shall retain all of its rights as a stockholder of RMG with respect to the Lock-Up Shares during the Lock-Up Period, including without limitation the right to vote any Lock-Up Shares that are entitled to vote and the right to receive any dividends or distributions in respect of such Lock-Up Shares.
5. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the undersigned has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that this Agreement constitutes the legal, valid and binding obligation of the undersigned, enforceable in accordance with its terms. Upon request, the undersigned will execute any additional documents reasonably necessary to give effect to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties hereto in respect of the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, agreements, or representations by or among the parties hereto, written or oral, to the extent they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof; provided, however, that the foregoing shall not affect the rights and obligations of the parties under the Merger Agreement or any documents related thereto, including the Registration Rights Agreement. This Agreement may not be changed, amended, modified or waived as to any particular provision, except by a written instrument executed by all parties hereto.
7. Subject to Section 3 hereof, no party hereto may assign either this Agreement or any of its rights, interests, or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of the other party. Any purported assignment in violation of this paragraph shall be void and ineffectual and shall not operate to transfer or assign any interest or title to the purported assignee. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the undersigned and its successors and assigns. This Agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. Any facsimile or .pdf copies hereof or signatures hereon shall, for all purposes, be deemed originals.
8. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, in the event that the Merger Agreement is terminated in accordance with its terms prior to the Closing Date, this Agreement and all rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall automatically terminate and be of no further force or effect.
9. This Agreement, and all claims or causes of action based upon, arising out of, or related to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to principles or rules of conflict of laws to the extent such principles or rules would require or permit the application of laws of another jurisdiction.
10. Any Action based upon, arising out of or related to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby may be brought in federal and state courts located in the State of Delaware, and each of the parties hereto irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of each such court in any such Action, waives any objection it may now or hereafter have to personal jurisdiction, venue or to convenience of forum, agrees that all