REPARE THERAPEUTICS INC.
AMENDED AND RESTATED OPTION PLAN
Pursuant to the Repare Therapeutics, Inc. Amended and Restated Option Plan (the Plan), Repare Therapeutics Inc., (together with any successor, the Company), has granted to the individual named below, an option (the Option) to purchase on or prior to the date which is ten years from the date of grant or such earlier date as is specified herein, all or any part of the number of common shares of the Company indicated below (the Shares), at the Exercise Price per share, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Option Grant Notice (the Grant Notice), the attached Option Agreement (the Agreement) and the Plan. [This Option is intended to qualify as an incentive stock option as defined in Section 422(b) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended from time to time (the Code). To the extent that any portion of the Option does not so qualify, it shall be deemed a non-qualified stock option.]
Name of Optionee: __________________ (the Optionee)
No. of Shares: __________ Common Shares
Grant Date: __________________
Expiration Date: __________________ (the Expiration Date)
Option Exercise Price/Share: $_________________ (the Exercise Price)
Vesting Schedule: 25 percent of the Shares shall vest and become exercisable on the first anniversary of the Grant Date; provided that the Optionee continues to be an Eligible Person who has not been Terminated. Thereafter, the remaining 75 percent of the Shares shall vest and become exercisable in 36 equal monthly installments following the first anniversary of the Grant Date until [_____________], on which date, subject to the vesting conditions herein, all remaining Shares shall vest, provided the Optionee continues to be an Eligible Person who has not been Terminated.
Attachments: Amended and Restated Option Plan