1. Employees employment with Real Good Foods, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and/or The Real Good Food Company, Inc., a Delaware corporation (together, the Company) ceased effective .
2. Employee represents and agrees that Employee has received all compensation owed to Employee by the Company through Employees termination date, including all wages, bonuses, commissions, earned but unused vacation, reimbursable business expenses, and any other payments, benefits, or other compensation of any kind to which Employee was entitled from the Company.
3. Employee represents to the Company that Employee is signing this General Release (this Agreement) voluntarily and with a full understanding of and agreement with its terms for the purpose of receiving additional pay from the Company as described in Executive Employment Agreement dated , 2021 (the Agreement).
4. In reliance on the Employees promises, representations, and releases in this Agreement, upon the Companys receipt of this executed General Release, the Company will provide Employee with the payments described in the Agreement, less legally required withholding and payroll deductions.
5. In exchange for the consideration provided to Employee as set forth above, Employee agrees to waive and release all claims, known and unknown, which Employee has or might otherwise have had against the Company, including all of its former or current officers, directors, agents, employees and related entities (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Released Parties), arising prior to the date Employee executes this Agreement, regarding any aspect of Employees employment, compensation, the cessation of Employees employment with the Company, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. section 1981, the Fair Labor Standards Acts, the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, California Government Code section 12900, et seq., the Unruh Civil Rights Act, California Civil Code section 51, all provisions of the California Labor Code; the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, 29 U.S.C. section 1001, et seq., all as amended, any other federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance or public policy, contract, tort or property law theory, or any other cause of action whatsoever that arose on or before the date Employee executes this Agreement.
6. It is further understood and agreed that as a condition of this Agreement, all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California are expressly waived by Employee. Such Section reads as follows:
A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or