RESTRICTED STOCK UNIT AGREEMENT
THE REAL GOOD FOOD COMPANY, INC.
2021 STOCK INCENTIVE PLAN
You have been granted Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) by The Real Good Food Company, Inc. (the Company) under the 2021 Stock Incentive Plan (the Plan), subject to the terms, restrictions and conditions of the Plan, the Notice of Restricted Stock Unit Award (the Notice) and this Restricted Stock Unit Agreement (this RSU Agreement). Unless otherwise defined herein, the terms defined in the Plan shall have the same meanings in this Agreement.
1. Settlement. Subject to Section 16 below, settlement of RSUs shall be made in the same calendar year as the applicable date of vesting under the vesting schedule set forth in the Notice; provided, however, that if the vesting date under the vesting schedule set forth in the Notice is in December, then settlement of any RSUs that vest in December shall be within 30 days of vesting. Settlement of RSUs shall be in Shares. Settlement means the delivery of the Shares vested under an RSU. No fractional RSUs or rights for fractional Shares shall be created pursuant to this RSU Agreement.
2. No Stockholder Rights. Unless and until such time as Shares are issued in settlement of vested RSUs, you shall have no ownership of the Shares allocated to the RSUs and shall have no right to dividends or to vote such Shares.
3. Dividend Equivalents. Dividends, if any (whether in cash or Shares), shall not be credited to you.
4. No Transfer. RSUs may not be sold, assigned, transferred, pledged, hypothecated, or otherwise disposed of in any manner other than by will or by the laws of descent or distribution or court order or unless otherwise permitted by the Committee on a case-by-case basis.
5. Termination. If your Service terminates for any reason, all unvested RSUs shall be forfeited to the Company forthwith, and all rights you have to such RSUs shall immediately terminate. In case of any dispute as to whether your termination of Service has occurred, the Committee shall have sole discretion to determine whether such termination has occurred and the effective date of such termination.
6. Construction. This RSU Agreement is the result of negotiations between and has been reviewed by each of the parties hereto and their respective counsel, if any; accordingly, this RSU Agreement shall be deemed to be the product of all of the parties hereto, and no ambiguity shall be construed in favor of or against any one of the parties hereto.
7. Notices. Any notice to be given under the terms of the Plan shall be addressed to the Company in care of its principal office, and any notice to be given to you shall be addressed to you at the address maintained by the Company for such person or at such other address as you may specify in writing to the Company.
8. Tax Consequences. You acknowledge that you will recognize tax consequences in connection with the RSUs. You should consult a tax adviser regarding your tax obligations in the jurisdiction where you are subject to tax. Under U.S. federal tax law, you will not recognize taxable