the amortization of intangible assets, deferred financing fees, Capitalized Software Expenditures, development costs, capitalized customer acquisition costs, amortization of unrecognized prior service costs and actuarial gains and losses related to pensions and other post-employment benefits, of such Person and its Restricted Subsidiaries for such period on a consolidated basis and otherwise determined in accordance with GAAP.
Consolidated Interest Expense means, with respect to any Person for any period, the sum, without duplication, of:
(1) consolidated interest expense of such Person and its Restricted Subsidiaries for such period, to the extent such expense was deducted in computing Consolidated Net Income (including the interest component of Capitalized Lease Obligations and net payments and receipts (if any) pursuant to interest rate Hedging Obligations and excluding amortization of deferred financing fees and original issue discount, debt issuance costs, commissions, fees and expenses, expensing of any bridge, commitment or other financing fees and non-cash interest expense attributable to movement in mark to market valuation of Hedging Obligations or other derivatives (in each case permitted hereunder) under GAAP); plus
(2) consolidated capitalized interest of such Person and its Restricted Subsidiaries for such period, whether paid or accrued; plus
(3) commissions, discounts, yield and other fees and charges Incurred in connection with any Permitted Securitization Financing which are payable to Persons other than the Issuer and the Restricted Subsidiaries; minus
(4) interest income for such period.
For purposes of this definition, interest on a Capitalized Lease Obligation shall be deemed to accrue at an interest rate reasonably determined by the Issuer to be the rate of interest implicit in such Capitalized Lease Obligation in accordance with GAAP.
Consolidated Net Income means, with respect to any Person for any period, the aggregate of the Net Income of such Person and its Restricted Subsidiaries for such period, on a consolidated basis; provided, however, that:
(1) any net after-tax extraordinary, exceptional, nonrecurring or unusual gains or losses (less all fees and expenses relating thereto) or expenses or charges, any severance expenses, relocation expenses, restructuring expenses, curtailments or modifications to pension and post-retirement employee benefit plans, excess pension charges, any expenses related to any New Project or any reconstruction, decommissioning, recommissioning or reconfiguration of fixed assets for alternate uses and fees, expenses or charges relating to closing costs, rebranding costs, acquisition integration costs, opening costs, project start-up costs, business optimization costs, recruiting costs, signing, retention or completion bonuses, expenses or charges related to any issuance of Equity Interests, Investment, acquisition, disposition, recapitalization or Incurrence, issuance, repayment, repurchase, refinancing, amendment or modification of