151. Securities Act means the Securities Act of 1933, 15 U.S.C. §§ 77a77aa, or any similar federal, state, or local law, as now in effect or hereafter amended, and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder.
152. Security has the meaning set forth in section 2(a)(1) of the Securities Act.
153. Senior Noteholders means, collectively, the Holders of the Senior Notes.
154. Senior Notes means the unsecured 11.625% Senior Notes due April 2023, issued in the original principal amount of $400 million, pursuant to the Senior Notes Indenture.
155. Senior Notes Claim means any Claim against the Debtors arising from or based upon the Senior Notes or the Senior Notes Indenture.
156. Senior Notes Indenture means that certain indenture, dated as of April 22, 2016, as amended, supplemented, or modified from time to time, for the Senior Notes, among Quorum and the Indenture Trustee.
157. Senior Notes Representatives means Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Latham & Watkins LLP, Clifford Chance LLP and Clifford Chance US LLP, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP, Jefferies LLC, and one local counsel.
158. Solicitation Agent means Epiq Corporate Restructuring, LLC, the notice, claims, and solicitation agent retained by the Debtors for the Chapter 11 Cases.
159. Solicitation Materials means all solicitation materials with respect to the Plan, including the Disclosure Statement and related ballots.
160. Stakeholder Approval Rights means, collectively, the approval, consent, and consultation rights set forth in the Restructuring Support Agreement, or, if applicable, in a Definitive Restructuring Document, excluding any approval, consent, or consultation right of any Debtor under the Restructuring Support Agreement or a Definitive Restructuring Document.
161. Taxes means any and all U.S. federal, state or local, or foreign, income, gross receipts, license, payroll, employment, excise, severance, stamp, occupation, premium, windfall profits, environmental, customs duties, capital stock, franchise, profits, withholding, social security (or similar), unemployment, disability, real property, personal property, sales, use, transfer, registration, value added, alternative or add-on minimum, estimated, or other tax of any kind whatsoever (including any assessment, duty, fee or other charge in the nature of or in lieu of any such tax) and any interest, penalty, or addition thereto, whether disputed or not, imposed on the Debtors resulting from the Restructuring Transactions.
162. Term Loan Facility means that certain prepetition senior secured term loan facility provided for under the First Lien Credit Agreement in the original aggregate principal amount of $880 million between certain of the Debtors as obligors or guarantors and the lenders thereto.