7. Allowed or Allowing means, with respect to any Claim or Interest in a Debtor, (a) any Claim to which the Debtors and the Holder of the Claim agree to the amount of the Claim or a court of competent jurisdiction has determined the amount of the Claim by Final Order, (b) any Claim or Interest that is compromised, settled, or otherwise resolved pursuant to the authority of the Debtors or Reorganized Debtors, as applicable, in a Final Order of the Bankruptcy Court, (c) any Claim that is listed in the Schedules, if any are Filed, as liquidated, non-contingent, and undisputed, or (d) any Claim or Interest expressly allowed hereunder; provided, however, that the Reorganized Debtors shall retain all claims and defenses with respect to Allowed Claims that are Reinstated or otherwise Unimpaired pursuant to the Plan; provided, further, that no Claim shall be Allowed if it is subject to disallowance in accordance with section 502(d) of the Bankruptcy Code.
8. Backstop Fee Shares means that number of shares of New Common Stock equal to the product of (a) the Effective Date Issuance Amount, multiplied by (b) the product of (i) the difference between (x) 100% minus (y) the Agreed Percentage, multiplied by (ii) 4.25%, as set forth in the table in Article IV.B.1 of the Plan.
9. Bankruptcy Code means title 11 of the United States Code, 11 U.S.C. §§ 1011532, as now in effect or hereafter amended, and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder.
10. Bankruptcy Court means the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware or such other court having jurisdiction over the Chapter 11 Cases, including, to the extent of the withdrawal of the reference under 28 U.S.C. § 157, the United States District Court for the District of Delaware.
11. Bankruptcy Rules means the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure as promulgated by the United States Supreme Court under section 2075 of title 28 of the United States Code, 28 U.S.C. § 2075, as applicable to the Chapter 11 Cases and the general, local, and chambers rules of the Bankruptcy Court, as now in effect or hereafter amended.
12. Business Day means any day, other than a Saturday, Sunday, or a legal holiday, as defined in Bankruptcy Rule 9006(a).
13. Cash or $ means the legal tender of the United States of America or the equivalent thereof, including bank deposits, checks, and cash equivalents, as applicable.
14. Cash Collateral has the meaning set forth in Section 363(a) of the Bankruptcy Code.
15. Causes of Action means any claims, interests, damages, remedies, causes of action, demands, rights, actions, suits, obligations, liabilities, accounts, defenses, offsets, powers, privileges, licenses, Liens, indemnities, guaranties, and franchises of any kind or character whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, existing or hereinafter arising, contingent or non-contingent, liquidated or unliquidated, secured or unsecured, assertable, directly or derivatively, matured or unmatured, suspected or unsuspected, in contract, tort, law, equity, or otherwise. Causes of Action also include: (a) all rights of setoff, counterclaim, or recoupment and claims under contracts or for breaches of duties imposed by law; (b) the right to object to or otherwise contest Claims or Interests; (c) claims pursuant to sections 362, 510, 542, 543, 544