3. Amendments to Warrant. At the Effective Time, the Preamble of the Warrant shall be amended and restated in its entirety as follows:
Progenity, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the Company), for value received, hereby certifies that ATHYRIUM OPPORTUNITIES III CO-INVEST 1 LP, or its registered assigns (the Registered Holder), is entitled, subject to the terms set forth below, to purchase from the Company, at any time after the date hereof and on or before the Expiration Date (as defined below), up to 1,818,182 shares of Series B Preferred Stock, par value $0.001, of the Company (the Series B Preferred Stock), at an initial purchase price of $2.75 per share (the Initial Purchase Price). The shares issuable upon exercise of this Warrant and the exercise price per share, as adjusted from time to time pursuant to the provisions of this Warrant, are sometimes hereinafter referred to as the Warrant Stock and the Exercise Price, respectively. This Series B Preferred Stock Purchase Warrant (this Warrant) is issued under and pursuant to that certain Credit and Security Agreement, dated as of the Issuance Date, by and among the Company, as borrower, the lenders party thereto, and Athyrium Opportunities III Co-Invest 1 LP, as collateral agent (as amended, modified, restated, refinanced, replaced or supplemented from time to time, the Credit Agreement).
4. No Further Adjustment for Share Split. The Company and the Registered Holder agree that the adjustment to the terms of the Warrant herein are to take account of the share split of the Series B Preferred Stock, which share split became effective upon filing of the Fifth Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation on the date hereof and immediately prior to entry into this Amendment, and no further adjustment in the terms of the Warrant shall occur as a result of such filing.
5. No Further Amendments. Except as expressly amended by this Amendment, the Warrant shall remain in full force and effect in accordance with its terms.
6. Representations of the Registered Holder. The Registered Holder represents and warrants to the Company that as of the date hereof, the Registered Holder is the sole beneficial owner and record holder of the Warrant, and has full authority to enter into this Amendment.
7. Amendment or Waiver. Any term of this Amendment may be amended or waived only by an instrument in writing signed by the party against which enforcement of the amendment or waiver is sought.
8. Headings. The headings in this Amendment are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing or interpreting any provision of this Amendment.
9. Entire Agreement. This Amendment supersedes all prior discussions and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The Warrant, as amended by this Amendment, contain the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- 2 -