cooperation relating to a matter in which Avery is represented by counsel, the Company shall work directly with Averys counsel regarding the Companys request for Averys assistance. The Company agrees to provide reasonable assistance and cooperation with Averys requests for information in connection with any legal proceeding, audit, or governmental investigation relating to matters within the scope of Averys employment by the Company. Avery understands that nothing in this Agreement prevents or is intended to prevent or discourage him from speaking to or cooperating with the government in any ongoing or future investigations.
7. Expenses. Avery shall submit documentation for any outstanding Business Expenses incurred under Section 4(e) of the Employment Agreement no later than August 1, 2020. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Section 7 is intended to interfere with or affect the parties respective rights and obligations under the Indemnification Agreement.
8. Post-Employment Covenants. Except as explicitly set forth in paragraphs 5, 6, 7, and 8, of this Agreement, Avery agrees that the provisions of Sections 6, 7, and 8 of his Employment Agreement remain enforceable and are not superseded by this Agreement.
9. Non-Disparagement. Except as provided in the next sentence, Avery and the Company each agree that they will not make any statement at any time, in the present or future, to any person or entity which is disparaging of the individual, business, reputation, competence or good character of the other party or which, if publicized, would cause the other party humiliation or embarrassment, or would cause the public to question the other partys integrity, competence or good character. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement in any way precludes or interferes with, or is intended to preclude or interfere with, Avery or the Company or its agents from providing truthful testimony or information as part of a legal proceeding or investigation, or making any truthful statements to any government enforcement or regulatory agency.
10. Knowing and Voluntary Waiver of Age Claims. Avery acknowledges that:
A. He has been given a period of at least 21 days after being presented with this Agreement in which to consider whether to sign it, and has an adequate opportunity to review this Agreement and obtain any legal advice necessary to fully understand its terms;
B. The consideration he will receive under this Agreement is in addition to anything of value to which he is otherwise entitled to receive from the Company under applicable law;
C. He has read and understands this Agreement;
D. He is waiving any and all claims against the Company under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act arising up to the date on which he signs this Agreement; and
E. He has been advised that he may consult with an attorney of his choice before executing this Agreement.
11. Revocation. Avery may revoke this Agreement within seven calendar days after signing it. The revocation will be effective only if written notice is received by the Company before the eighth calendar day after Avery signs this Agreement. The Companys obligations under this Agreement will not take effect until the time for Avery to revoke this Agreement has expired and Avery has not revoked the Agreement.