CERTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT, MARKED BY [***], HAS
BEEN OMITTED BECAUSE IT IS NOT MATERIAL AND WOULD LIKELY CAUSE COMPETITIVE HARM
TO THE COMPANY IF PUBLICLY DISCLOSED.
ASCENSION HEALTH RESOURCE AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC
AMENDMENT TO MASTER SOFTWARE LICENSE AND SERVICES AGREEMENT
THIS AMENDMENT is made and entered into as of September 30, 2019 (Amendment Effective Date), by and between ASCENSION HEALTH RESOURCE AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC (The Resource Group) and PHREESIA, INC. (Supplier).
The parties entered into a Master Software License and Services Agreement number PHREE- 0000286 dated March 31, 2015, as amended (the Agreement); and
The parties desire to amend the Agreement as of the Amendment Effective Date according to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
In consideration of the promises contained in this Amendment, the parties agree as follows:
1. Section 1.13 of the Agreement is hereby deleted and replaced in its entirety as follows:
Participant. Any entity that has entered into a written Participant Agreement with The Resource Group, including without limitation, any Ascension affiliate or Health Ministry (Health Ministry). [***].
2. Section 2 (Participants) of the Agreement is amended by deleting:
3. Section 3 (Order Forms) of the Agreement is hereby revised by including the following at the end of the existing language:
For purpose of clarity, Order Forms will be used to address enhancements, additional hardware above recommended and agreed to amounts, [***].
4. For purposes of the license grant in Section 4 and the Documentation warranty in Section 12.2, usage rights shall allow use of the Software and Documentation for the internal business purposes and use of Licensee and Licensees affiliates so long as such use is in connection with the Designated Sites.
5. Section 14.1 (General) is hereby replaced in its entirety with the following:
| ||a. || |
General. The term of this Agreement (Term) shall commence on the effective date and continue until September 30, 2022; subject however to earlier termination as provided for herein. Thereafter, upon the mutual agreement of The Resource Group and Licensor, the Agreement Term may be extended for two optional, one (1) year renewals. [***]. After the expiration or termination of the Agreement, Licensee may not renew or extend existing Order Forms and may not enter into any new Order Forms.
6. Section 16 is amended to add: [***].