107. Reinstated means, with respect to Claims, that the Claim shall not be discharged hereunder and the Holders legal, equitable and contractual rights on account of such Claim shall remain unaltered by Consummation, rendering such Claim unimpaired in accordance with section 1124 of the Bankruptcy Code. Reinstate or Reinstatement shall have correlative meanings.
108. Related Party means, each of, and in each case in its capacity as such, current and former directors, trustees, managers, officers, investment committee members, special or other committee members, equity holders (regardless of whether such interests are held directly or indirectly), predecessors, successors, assigns, subsidiaries, Affiliates, partners, limited partners, general partners, principals, members, managers, employees, agents, advisory board members, financial advisors, attorneys (including any other attorneys or professionals retained by any current or former director, trustee or manager in his or her capacity as director or manager of an Entity), accountants, investment bankers, consultants, representatives and other professionals and advisors and any such Persons or Entitys respective heirs, executors, estates and nominees.
109. Released Party means, collectively, and in each case in its capacity as such: (i) the Debtors, (ii) the Reorganized Debtors, (iii) the Consenting Lenders, (iv) the Agent, and (v) each Related Party with respect to each of the foregoing in clauses (i) through (iv).
110. Releasing Party means, collectively, and in each case in their capacity as such: (i) each Released Party; (ii) each Holder of Impaired Claims that are not Released Parties, except any such Holder that voted to reject, or abstained from voting on, the Plan and has also checked the box on the applicable ballot indicating that they opt out of granting the releases provided in the Plan (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the Holders of all Claims whose vote to accept or reject the Plan is solicited but who do not vote either to accept or to reject the Plan and do not opt out of granting the releases set forth herein); (iii) the Holders of all Claims or Interests that are Unimpaired under the Plan; and (iv) each Related Party with respect to each of the foregoing in clauses (i) through (iii).
111. Reorganized Debtors means, collectively, a Debtor or any successor thereto, by merger, consolidation or otherwise, as reorganized pursuant to or under this Plan, on or after the Effective Date.
112. Reorganized PREIT means Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust, as reorganized pursuant to or under this Plan, on or after the Effective Date.
113. Requisite Consenting Bridge Lenders means, as of the date of determination, Consenting Lenders holding at least a majority of the aggregate principal amount of the Prepetition Bridge Facility Indebtedness.
114. Requisite Consenting Lenders means, as of the date of determination, Consenting Lenders holding at least a majority of the aggregate principal amount of the Unsecured Indebtedness held by all Consenting Lenders.
115. Restructuring Expenses means the reasonable and documented fees and expenses accrued since the inception of their respective engagements related to the representation of the Agent in connection with implementation of the Restructuring Transactions and not