CONFIDENTIALITY, NON-SOLICITATION AND NON-COMPETITION AGREEMENT1
This Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Non-Competition Agreement (the Agreement) is entered into as of the date on which Employee was granted his or her equity award to which this Exhibit A is attached, by and between Paycor HCM, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the Company), and the Participant set forth in the attached notice (Employee).
In consideration of the employment or continued employment of Employee by the Company or a subsidiary or affiliate of the Company (any such subsidiary or affiliate a Related Company, and all such subsidiaries or affiliates, collectively, the Related Companies) and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged; the Company and Employee covenant and agree as follows:
1. Condition of Employment. Employee acknowledges that employment with the Company is conditioned upon Employee agreeing to the covenants and restrictions contained herein.
2. At Will Employment. The Company hereby employs and/or continues to employ Employee on a at-will basis. As an at-will employee, the parties specifically agree that Employees employment with the Company can be terminated by either party at any time for any reason.
3. Duties of Employee. While employed by the Company, Employee shall serve the Company in such position as the Company may from time to time designate. Employee shall perform those duties which the Companys Officers and/or Board of Directors may from time to time request.
4. Companys Business. The Company is in the business of providing human capital management software and services, including (without limitation) payroll processing services, payroll tax filing services, benefits administration services, time and attendance solutions, applicant tracking systems, talent development, human capital management data analytics and related services (individually and collectively, Paycor Business). Employee will learn valuable trade secrets of Company and, as an employee of Company, will work with and in some instances create new inventions, software, information technology, and creative works to be used by Company.
5. Confidential Information. Confidential Information shall mean any non-public or secret information, knowledge, or data with respect to the Companys and/or any of the Related Companies (collectively, the Company and the Related Companies are referred to herein as the Paycor Companies) business, services, trade secrets, technologies, systems, clients, prospects, and sales, marketing and service methods, including, but not limited to, discoveries, ideas, concepts, designs, drawings, specifications, equipment, techniques, computer flow charts and programs, computer software (whether owned or licensed by any of the Paycor Companies),
|1 || |
Note to Draft: To be updated based on applicable jurisdiction of Participant.