EX-4.3 7 tm216420d1_ex4-3.htm EXHIBIT 4.3
THIS WARRANT AND THE SECURITIES ISSUABLE UPON THE EXERCISE HEREOF HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED. THEY MAY NOT BE SOLD, OFFERED FOR SALE, PLEDGED, HYPOTHECATED OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED EXCEPT PURSUANT TO AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, OR AN OPINION OF COUNSEL SATISFACTORY TO THE COMPANY THAT REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED UNDER SUCH ACT OR UNLESS SOLD IN ACCORDANCE WITH RULE 144 UNDER SUCH ACT.
|WARRANT NO. [●] ||NUMBER OF SHARES: [●]|
DATE OF ISSUANCE: [●]
EXPIRATION DATE: [●]
FORM OF WARRANT TO PURCHASE SHARES
OF COMMON STOCK OF
This Warrant is issued to [●], or its registered assigns (including any successors or assigns, the “Warrantholder”), by SmartKem, Inc. (f/k/a ______________), a Delaware corporation (the “Company”).
1. EXERCISE OF WARRANT.
(a) Number and Exercise Price of Warrant Shares; Expiration Date. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein at any time beginning on or after the date hereof (the “Initial Exercise Date”) and ending on or before 5:00 p.m. New York City time on the fifth anniversary of the Initial Exercise Date (the “Expiration Date”), the Warrantholder is entitled to purchase from the Company up to [●] shares of the Company’s Common Stock, $0.0001 par value per share (the “Common Stock”) (as adjusted from time to time pursuant to the provisions of this Warrant) (the “Warrant Shares”), at a purchase price of $2.00 per share (the “Exercise Price”) (subject to earlier termination of this Warrant as set forth herein).
(b) Method of Exercise. While this Warrant remains outstanding and exercisable in accordance with Section 1(a) above, the Warrantholder may exercise this Warrant in accordance with Section 5 herein, by either:
(1) wire transfer to the Company or cashier’s check drawn on a United States bank made payable to the order of the Company, or
(2) exercising of the right to credit the Exercise Price against the Fair Market Value of the Warrant Shares (as defined below) at the time of exercise (the “Net Exercise”) pursuant to Section 1(c).
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the Warrantholder shall not be required to physically surrender this Warrant to the Company until the Warrantholder has purchased all of the Warrant Shares available hereunder and the Warrant has been exercised in full, in which case, the Warrantholder shall surrender this Warrant to the Company for cancellation within three (3) trading days of the date the final Notice of Exercise is delivered to the Company. Partial exercises of this Warrant resulting in purchases of a portion of the total number of Warrant Shares available hereunder shall have the effect of lowering the outstanding number of Warrant Shares purchasable hereunder in an amount equal to the applicable number of Warrant Shares purchased. The Warrantholder and the Company shall maintain records showing the number of Warrant Shares purchased and the date of such purchases.
(c) Net Exercise. If the Company shall receive written notice from the Warrantholder at the time of exercise of this Warrant that the holder elects to Net Exercise the Warrant, the Company shall deliver to such Warrantholder (without payment by the Warrantholder of any exercise price in cash) that number of Warrant Shares computed using the following formula:
X = Y (A - B)
|X =||The number of Warrant Shares to be issued to the Warrantholder.|
|Y =||The number of Warrant Shares purchasable under this Warrant or, if only a portion of this Warrant is being exercised, the number of Warrant Shares for which this Warrant is being exercised.|
|A =||The Fair Market Value of one (1) share of Common Stock on the trading date immediately preceding the date on which Warrantholder elects to exercise this Warrant.|
|B =||The Exercise Price (as adjusted hereunder).|
The “Fair Market Value” of one share of Common Stock shall mean (x) the last reported sale price and, if there are no sales, the last reported bid price, of the Common Stock on the business day prior to the date of exercise on the Trading Market on which the Common Stock is then listed or quoted as reported by Bloomberg Financial Markets (or a comparable reporting service of national reputation selected by the Company and reasonably acceptable to the holder if Bloomberg Financial Markets is not then reporting sales prices of the Common Stock) (collectively, “Bloomberg”), (y) if the foregoing does not apply, the last sales price of the Common Stock in the over-the-counter market on the pink sheets or bulletin board for such security as reported by Bloomberg, and, if there are no sales, the last reported bid price of the Common Stock as reported by Bloomberg or, (z) if fair market value cannot be calculated as of such date on either of the foregoing bases, the price determined in good faith by the Company’s Board of Directors.
“OTC Markets” shall mean either OTC QX or OTC QB of the OTC Markets Group, Inc.
“Trading Market” shall mean any of the following markets or exchanges on which the Common Stock is listed or quoted for trading on the date in question: the NYSE American, the Nasdaq Capital Market, the Nasdaq Global Market, the Nasdaq Global Select Market, the New York Stock Exchange or the OTC Markets (or any successors to any of the foregoing).
2. CERTAIN ADJUSTMENTS.
(a) Adjustment of Number of Warrant Shares and Exercise Price. The number and kind of Warrant Shares purchasable upon exercise of this Warrant and the Exercise Price shall be subject to adjustment from time to time as follows:
(1) Subdivisions, Combinations and Other Issuances. If the Company shall at any time after the Date of Issuance but prior to the Expiration Date subdivide its shares of capital stock of the same class as the Warrant Shares, by split-up or otherwise, or combine such shares of capital stock, or issue additional shares of capital stock as a dividend with respect to any shares of such capital stock, or effect any forward stock split or reverse stock split of its capital stock of the same class as the Warrant Shares, the number of Warrant Shares issuable on the exercise of this Warrant shall forthwith be proportionately increased in the case of a subdivision, stock dividend or forward stock split, or proportionately decreased in the case of a reverse stock split or other combination. Appropriate adjustments shall also be made to the Exercise Price payable per share, but the aggregate Exercise Price payable for the total number of Warrant Shares purchasable under this Warrant (as adjusted) shall remain the same. Any adjustment under this Section 2(a)(1) shall become effective at the close of business on the date the subdivision or combination becomes effective, or as of the record date of such dividend, or in the event that no record date is fixed, upon the making of such dividend.
(2) Reclassification, Reorganizations and Consolidation. In case of any reclassification, capital reorganization or change in the capital stock of the Company (other than as a result of a subdivision, combination or stock dividend provided for in Section 2(a)(1) above) that occurs after the Date of Issuance (whether prior to, on or subsequent to the Initial Exercise Date), then, as a condition of such reclassification, reorganization or change, lawful provision shall be made, and duly executed documents evidencing the same from the Company or its successor shall be delivered to the Warrantholder, so that the Warrantholder shall thereafter have the right at any time prior to the Expiration Date to purchase, at a total price equal to that payable upon the exercise of this Warrant, the kind and amount of shares of stock and/or other securities or property (including, if applicable, cash) receivable in connection with such reclassification, reorganization or change by a holder of the same number and type of securities as were purchasable as Warrant Shares by the Warrantholders immediately prior to such reclassification, reorganization or change. In any such case appropriate provisions shall be made with respect to the rights and interest of the Warrantholder so that the provisions hereof shall thereafter be applicable with respect to any shares of stock or other securities or property deliverable upon exercise hereof, and appropriate adjustments shall be made to the Exercise Price payable hereunder, provided the aggregate Exercise Price shall remain the same (and, for the avoidance of doubt, this Warrant shall be exclusively exercisable for such shares of stock and/or other securities or property from and after the consummation of such reclassification or other change in the capital stock of the Company).
(b) Notice to Warrantholder. If, while this Warrant is outstanding (whether prior to, on or subsequent to the Initial Exercise Date), the Company (i) declares a dividend or any other distribution of cash, securities or other property in respect of its Common Stock, including, without limitation, any granting of rights or warrants to subscribe for or purchase any capital stock of the Company or any subsidiary, (ii) authorizes or approves, enters into any agreement contemplating or solicits stockholder approval for any Fundamental Transaction or (iii) authorizes the voluntary dissolution, liquidation or winding up of the affairs of the Company, then the Company shall deliver to the Warrantholder a notice of such transaction at least ten (10) business days prior to the applicable record or effective date on which a person would need to hold Common Stock in order to participate in or vote with respect to such transaction; provided, however, that the failure to deliver such notice or any defect therein shall not affect the validity of the corporate action required to be described in such notice.
(c) Calculations. All calculations under this Section 2 shall be made to the nearest cent or the nearest whole share, as the case may be. For purposes of this Section 2, the number of shares of Common Stock deemed to be issued and outstanding as of a given date shall be the sum of the number of shares of Common Stock (excluding treasury shares, if any) issued and outstanding.
(d) Treatment of Warrant upon a Fundamental Transaction.
(1) If, at any time while this Warrant is outstanding, (i) the Company, directly or indirectly, in one or more related transactions effects any merger or consolidation of the Company with or into another person, (ii) the Company, directly or indirectly, effects any sale, lease, license, assignment, transfer, conveyance or other disposition of all or substantially all of its assets in one or a series of related transactions, (iii) any, direct or indirect, purchase offer, tender offer or exchange offer (whether by the Company or another person) is completed pursuant to which holders of Common Stock are permitted to sell, tender or exchange their shares for other securities, cash or property and has been accepted by the holders of 50% or more of the outstanding Common Stock, (iv) the Company, directly or indirectly, in one or more related transactions effects any reclassification, reorganization or recapitalization of the Common Stock or any compulsory share exchange pursuant to which the Common Stock is effectively converted into or exchanged for other securities, cash or property, (v) the Company, directly or indirectly, in one or more related transactions consummates a stock or share purchase agreement or other business combination (including, without limitation, a reorganization, recapitalization, spin-off or scheme of arrangement) with another person or group of persons whereby such other person or group acquires more than 50% of the outstanding shares of Common Stock (not including any shares of Common Stock held by the other person or other persons making or party to, or associated or affiliated with the other persons making or party to, such stock or share purchase agreement or other business combination) (each a “Fundamental Transaction”), then, upon any subsequent exercise of this Warrant, the Warrantholder shall have the right to receive, for each Warrant Share that would have been issuable upon such exercise immediately prior to the occurrence of such Fundamental Transaction, at the option of the Warrantholder, the number, class, and series of shares of stock of the successor or acquiring corporation or of the Company, if it is the surviving corporation, and any additional consideration (the “Alternate Consideration”) receivable as a result of such Fundamental Transaction by a holder of the number of shares of Common Stock for which this Warrant is exercisable immediately prior to such Fundamental Transaction. For purposes of any such exercise, the determination of the Exercise Price shall be appropriately adjusted to apply to such Alternate Consideration based on the amount of Alternate Consideration issuable in respect of one share of Common Stock in such Fundamental Transaction, and the Company shall apportion the Exercise Price among the Alternate Consideration in a reasonable manner reflecting the relative value of any different components of the Alternate Consideration. If holders of Common Stock are given any choice as to the securities, cash or property to be received in a Fundamental Transaction, then the Warrantholder shall be given the same choice as to the Alternate Consideration it receives upon any exercise of this Warrant following such Fundamental Transaction. The Company shall cause any successor entity in a Fundamental Transaction in which the Company is not the survivor (the “Successor Entity”) to assume in writing all of the obligations of the Company under this Warrant and the other transaction documents in accordance with the provisions of this Section 2(d)(1) pursuant to written agreements in form and substance reasonably satisfactory to the Warrantholder and approved by the Warrantholder (without unreasonable delay) prior to such Fundamental Transaction and shall, at the option of the Warrantholder, deliver to the Warrantholder in exchange for this Warrant a security of the Successor Entity evidenced by a written instrument substantially similar in form and substance to this Warrant which is exercisable for a corresponding number of shares of capital stock of such Successor Entity (or its parent entity) equivalent to the shares of Common Stock acquirable and receivable upon exercise of this Warrant (without regard to any limitations on the exercise of this Warrant) prior to such Fundamental Transaction, and with an exercise price which applies the exercise price hereunder to such shares of capital stock (but taking into account the relative value of the shares of Common Stock pursuant to such Fundamental Transaction and the value of such shares of capital stock, such number of shares of capital stock and such exercise price being for the purpose of protecting the economic value of this Warrant immediately prior to the consummation of such Fundamental Transaction), and which is reasonably satisfactory in form and substance to the Warrantholder. Upon the occurrence of any such Fundamental Transaction, the Successor Entity shall succeed to, and be substituted for (so that from and after the date of such Fundamental Transaction, the provisions of this Warrant and the other transaction documents referring to the “Company” shall refer instead to the Successor Entity), and may exercise every right and power of the Company and shall assume all of the obligations of the Company under this Warrant and the other transaction documents with the same effect as if such Successor Entity had been named as the Company herein.
3. NO FRACTIONAL SHARES. No fractional Warrant Shares or scrip representing fractional shares will be issued upon exercise of this Warrant. In lieu of any fractional shares which would otherwise be issuable, the Company shall pay cash equal to the product of such fraction multiplied by the Fair Market Value of one Warrant Share.
4. NO STOCKHOLDER RIGHTS. Until the exercise of this Warrant or any portion of this Warrant, the Warrantholder shall not have, nor exercise, any rights as a stockholder of the Company (including without limitation the right to notification of stockholder meetings or the right to receive any notice or other communication concerning the business and affairs of the Company) except as provided in Section 8 below.
5. MECHANICS OF EXERCISE.
(a) Delivery of Warrant Shares Upon Exercise. This Warrant may be exercised by the holder hereof, in whole or in part, by delivering to the Company (or such other office or agency of the Company as it may designate by notice in writing to the registered Warrantholder at the address of the Warrantholder appearing on the books of the Company) of a duly completed and executed copy of the Notice of Exercise in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A by facsimile or e-mail attachment and paying the Exercise Price (unless the Warrantholder has elected to Net Exercise) then in effect with respect to the number of Warrant Shares as to which the Warrant is being exercised. This Warrant shall be deemed to have been exercised immediately prior to the close of business on the date of the delivery to the Company of the Notice of Exercise as provided above, and the person entitled to receive the Warrant Shares issuable upon such exercise shall be treated for all purposes as the holder of such shares of record as of the close of business on such date. Warrant Shares purchased hereunder shall be transmitted by the Company’s transfer agent to the holder by crediting the account of the holder’s prime broker with The Depository Trust Company through its Deposit or Withdrawal at Custodian system (“DWAC”) if the Company is then a participant in such system and either (A) there is an effective registration statement covering the resale of the Warrant Shares by the holder and the Warrantholder has certified to the Company that it has sold or otherwise disposed of the Warrant Shares in accordance with the plan of distribution set forth in such registration statement or (B) the shares are eligible for resale by the holder pursuant to Rule 144 and the Warrantholder has certified to the Company that is has sold the Warrant Shares in accordance with the requirements of such Rule, and otherwise in book entry form or by physical delivery to the address specified by the holder in the Notice of Exercise by the end of the day (such date, the “Warrant Share Delivery Date”) on the date that is two (2) trading days from the delivery to the Company of the Notice of Exercise and payment of the aggregate Exercise Price (unless exercised by means of a cashless exercise pursuant to Section 1(c)). The Warrant Shares shall be deemed to have been issued, and the holder or any other person so designated to be named therein shall be deemed to have become a holder of record of such shares for all purposes, as of the date the Warrant has been exercised, with payment to the Company of the Exercise Price (or by Net Exercise) and all taxes required to be paid by the holder, if any, prior to the issuance of such shares, having been paid.
(b) Rescission Rights. If the Company fails to cause the transfer agent to transmit to the Warrantholder the Warrant Shares pursuant to Section 5(a) by the Warrant Share Delivery Date, then the Warrantholder will have the right to rescind such exercise.
6. CERTIFICATE OF ADJUSTMENT. Whenever the Exercise Price or number or type of securities issuable upon exercise of this Warrant is adjusted, as herein provided, the Company shall, at its expense, promptly deliver to the Warrantholder a certificate of an officer of the Company setting forth the nature of such adjustment and showing in detail the facts upon which such adjustment is based.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH SECURITIES LAWS.
(a) The Warrantholder understands that this Warrant and the Warrant Shares are characterized as “restricted securities” under the federal securities laws inasmuch as they are being acquired from the Company in a transaction not involving a public offering and that under such laws and applicable regulations this Warrant and the Warrant Shares may be resold without registration under the Securities Act only in certain limited circumstances. In this connection, the Warrantholder represents that it is familiar with Rule 144 under the Securities Act, as presently in effect, and understands the resale limitations imposed thereby and by the Securities Act. The Warrantholder represents, covenants and agrees that as of the date hereof, it is, and on each date on which it exercises the Warrants it will be, an “accredited investor” as defined in Rule 501(a) under the Securities Act.
(b) Prior and as a condition to the sale or transfer of the Warrant Shares issuable upon exercise of this Warrant, the Warrantholder shall furnish to the Company such certificates, representations, agreements and other information, including an opinion of counsel, as the Company or the Company’s transfer agent reasonably may require to confirm that such sale or transfer is being made pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act, unless such Warrant Shares are being sold or transferred pursuant to an effective registration statement and the Warrantholder has certified to the Company that such sale or transfer has been made in accordance with the plan of distribution contained in such registration statement.
(c) The Warrantholder acknowledges that the Company may place a restrictive legend on the Warrant Shares issuable upon exercise of this Warrant in order to comply with applicable securities laws, in substantially the following form and substance:
“THE SECURITIES REPRESENTED BY THIS BOOK-ENTRY POSITION HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER (THE “SECURITIES ACT”), OR ANY STATE SECURITIES LAWS, AND NEITHER SUCH SECURITIES NOR ANY INTEREST THEREIN MAY BE OFFERED, SOLD, PLEDGED, ASSIGNED OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED UNLESS (1) A REGISTRATION STATEMENT WITH RESPECT THERETO IS EFFECTIVE UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT AND ANY APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS, OR (2) AN EXEMPTION FROM SUCH REGISTRATION EXISTS AND THE COMPANY RECEIVES AN OPINION OF COUNSEL, WHICH COUNSEL AND OPINION ARE REASONABLY SATISFACTORY TO THE COMPANY, THAT SUCH SECURITIES MAY BE OFFERED, SOLD, PLEDGED, ASSIGNED OR TRANSFERRED IN THE MANNER CONTEMPLATED WITHOUT AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OR APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS OR (3) SOLD PURSUANT TO RULE 144 UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT.”
8. REPLACEMENT OF WARRANTS. On receipt of evidence reasonably satisfactory to the Company of the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Warrant and, in the case of any such loss, theft or destruction of this Warrant, on delivery of an indemnity agreement reasonably satisfactory in form and amount to the Company or, in the case of any such mutilation, on surrender and cancellation of such Warrant, the Company at its expense will execute and deliver, in lieu thereof, a new Warrant of like tenor.
9. NO IMPAIRMENT. Except to the extent as may be waived by the holder of this Warrant, the Company will not, by amendment of its charter or through a Fundamental Transaction, dissolution, sale of assets or any other voluntary action, avoid or seek to avoid the observance or performance of any of the terms of this Warrant, but will at all times in good faith assist in the carrying out of all such terms and in the taking of all such action as may be necessary or appropriate in order to protect the rights of the Warrantholder against impairment.
10. TRADING DAYS. If the last or appointed day for the taking of any action or the expiration of any right required or granted herein shall be other than a day on which the Common Stock is traded on the Trading Market, then such action may be taken or such right may be exercised on the next succeeding day on which the Common Stock is so traded.
11. TRANSFERS; EXCHANGES.
(a) Subject to compliance with applicable federal and state securities laws and Section 7 hereof, this Warrant may be transferred by the Warrantholder to any Affiliate (as defined below) with respect to any or all of the Warrant Shares purchasable hereunder (a “Permitted Transfer”). For a transfer of this Warrant as an entirety by the Warrantholder, upon surrender of this Warrant to the Company, together with the Notice of Assignment in the form attached hereto as Exhibit B duly completed and executed on behalf of the Warrantholder, and an opinion of counsel of the Warrantholder in form and substance reasonably satisfactory to the Company that such transfer may be made without registration under the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws, the Company shall issue a new Warrant of the same denomination to the assignee. For a transfer of this Warrant with respect to a portion of the Warrant Shares purchasable hereunder, upon surrender of this Warrant to the Company, together with the Notice of Assignment in the form attached hereto as Exhibit B duly completed and executed on behalf of the Warrantholder, and an opinion of counsel of the Warrantholder in form and substance reasonably satisfactory to the Company that such transfer may be made without registration under the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws, the Company shall issue a new Warrant to the assignee, in such denomination as shall be requested by the Warrantholder, and shall issue to the Warrantholder a new Warrant covering the number of shares in respect of which this Warrant shall not have been transferred. The term “Affiliate” as used herein means, with respect to any person, any other person that, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by or is under common control with such person, and any officers, employees or partners of the Warrantholder.
(b) Upon any Permitted Transfer, this Warrant is exchangeable, without expense, at the option of the Warrantholder, upon presentation and surrender hereof to the Company for other warrants of different denominations entitling the holder thereof to purchase in the aggregate the same number of shares of Common Stock purchasable hereunder. This Warrant may be divided or combined with other warrants that carry the same rights upon presentation hereof at the principal office of the Company together with a written notice specifying the denominations in which new warrants are to be issued to the Warrantholder and signed by the Warrantholder hereof. The term “Warrants” as used herein includes any warrants into which this Warrant may be divided or exchanged.
12. VALID ISSUANCE; AUTHORIZED SHARES. The Company hereby represents, covenants and agrees that: (i) this Warrant is, and any Warrant issued in substitution for or replacement of this Warrant shall be, upon issuance, a valid and legally binding obligation of the Company, enforceable against the Company in accordance with its terms; (ii) the issuance of this Warrant shall constitute full authority to the Company’s officers who are charged with the duty of issuing the necessary Warrant Shares upon the exercise of the purchase rights under this Warrant; (iii) all Warrant Shares issuable upon exercise of the purchase rights represented by this Warrant and payment for such Warrant Shares in accordance herewith shall be, upon issuance, validly issued, fully paid and non-assessable, issued without violation of any preemptive or similar rights of any stockholder of the Company and free and clear of all taxes, liens and charges created by the Company in respect of the issue thereof (other than taxes in respect of any transfer occurring contemporaneously with such issue); and (iv) during the period the Warrant is outstanding, the Company shall reserve from its authorized and unissued Common Stock a sufficient number of shares to provide for the issuance of the Warrant Shares upon the exercise of any purchase rights under this Warrant.
(a) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to New York conflicts of law principles. Any judicial proceeding brought under this Agreement or any dispute arising out of this Agreement or any matter related hereto shall be brought in the courts of the State of New York, New York County, or in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
(b) All notices, requests, consents and other communications hereunder shall be in writing, shall be sent by confirmed facsimile or electronic mail, or mailed by first-class registered or certified airmail, or nationally recognized overnight express courier, postage prepaid, and shall be deemed given when so sent in the case of facsimile or electronic mail transmission, or when so received in the case of mail or courier, and addressed as follows: (a) if to the Company, to Manchester Technology Center, Hexagon Tower, Delaunays Road, Blackley, Manchester, M9 8GQ UK, Attention: Ian Jenks, E-Mail ***@***, with a copy to (which shall not constitute notice) Lowenstein Sandler LLP, 1251 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020, Attention: John Hogoboom, Esq., E-Mail: ***@***; and (b) if to the Warrantholder, at such address or addresses (including copies to counsel) as set forth below.
(c) The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision hereof shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
[Signature Page Follows]
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Common Stock Purchase Warrant is issued effective as of the date first set forth above.
| ||SMARTKEM, INC.|
| || |
| || |
| ||By: || |
| ||Name: Ian Jenks|
| ||Title: Chief Executive Officer|
NOTICE OF EXERCISE
(To be signed only upon exercise of Warrant)
To: SmartKem, Inc.
The undersigned, the Warrantholder of the attached Warrant, hereby irrevocably elects to exercise the purchase right represented by such Warrant for, and to purchase thereunder, _______________ (__________) shares of Common Stock of SmartKem, Inc. and (choose one)
__________ herewith makes payment of __________ dollars ($__________) thereof
__________ elects to Net Exercise the Warrant pursuant to Section 1(b)(2) thereof.
The undersigned requests that the certificates or book entry position evidencing the shares to be acquired pursuant to such exercise be issued in the name of, and delivered to _____________________________________________________________, whose address is ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
By its signature below the undersigned hereby represents and warrants that it is an “accredited investor” as defined in Rule 501(a) of Regulation D promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the attached Warrant as of the date hereof, including Section 7 thereof.
| ||(Signature must conform in all respects to name of the Warrantholder as specified on the face of the Warrant)|
| || |
| || |
| ||Address: |
| || |
| || |
NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT FORM
FOR VALUE RECEIVED, [__________] (the “Assignor”) hereby sells, assigns and transfers all of the rights of the undersigned Assignor under the attached Warrant with respect to the number of shares of common stock of SmartKem, Inc. (the “Company”) covered thereby set forth below, to the following “Assignee” and, in connection with such transfer, represents and warrants to the Company that the transfer is in compliance with Section 7 of the Warrant and applicable federal and state securities laws:
|NAME OF ASSIGNEE || |
Number of shares:
| || || |
|Dated: || || || |
| || || |
| || || |
The undersigned Assignee acknowledges that it has reviewed the attached Warrant and by its signature below it hereby represents and warrants that it is an “accredited investor” as defined in Rule 501(a) of Regulation D promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Warrant as of the date hereof, including Section 7 thereof.
| || ||By: || |
| || ||Its: || |
|Address: || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
|E-Mail Address: || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |