18. During the Term of this Agreement and all times after, Employee shall not disclose, use, or profit from any technological information relating to the design or fabrication of the Products or other confidential information of P28, including P28 sales agent and representative names and contact information, business and marketing plans and strategies, customer lists, financial data, processes, software, inventions, know-how, designs, formulas, test data, and pricing strategies or other subject matter pertaining to any business of P28, its customers, consultants, or licensees (collectively Confidential Information and Trade Secrets), other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Employee shall treat all Confidential Information and Trade Secrets with the highest level of care. The terms of this Agreement are confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third parties other than Employees legal and financial advisors. Employee shall not allow the removal or defacement of any confidentiality or proprietary notice placed on the Products or other items of Confidential Information and Trade Secrets.
19. Employee may be involved in the design, development, evaluation, improvement, or other activities relating to P28s products and business. Employee hereby absolutely and irrevocably transfers and assigns to P28 all of Employees right, title, and interest in all inventions, designs, improvements, discoveries, know-how, and other trade secrets, and all patents, copyrights, and other intellectual property interests (collectively Intellectual Property) developed during the term of his employment with P28. Employee shall promptly and fully disclose to P28 all such Intellectual Property. Employee shall assist P28, at P28s expense, in obtaining patents and other registrations of Intellectual Property rights in the United States and in all foreign countries on all Intellectual Property deemed patentable or otherwise protectable by P28, and shall execute all documents and do all things reasonably necessary to obtain such Intellectual Property protection, vest P28 with full and exclusive titles to such Intellectual Property rights, and protect the rights against infringement by others. Employee acknowledges P28s sole ownership of its product portfolio and all interests therein and acknowledges P28s right to make, have made, use, sell, and market its products and the products of other third parties without obligation to him.
20. Upon termination of employment, Employee shall return to P28 all products, Confidential Information, Trade Secrets, tools, equipment, electronics, and other material furnished by P28. Employee shall provide P28 with all customer lists and related sales information with respect to the prior sales of the products. P28 may set off the value of any unreturned items against any amounts due and owing Employee as of the date of termination of employment.
21. During employment and for one year following termination of employment, Employee shall not participate in the solicitation of sales, provide technical assistance, or provide support for any products that P28 deems may be directly or indirectly competitive with P28s Products to any person or entity in the Territory. In order to allow P28 to make such determination, Employee shall notify P28 of any products Employee so intends to sell, assist, or support in the Territory during such one-year period prior to undertaking any such action.
22. During employment and for one year following, Employee shall not solicit any of P28s employees or other sales agents or representatives for the purpose of being employed by or affiliated with Employee, or by any third party in which Employee or any of his family members is an owner, member, partner, employee, or other business affiliate.