EX-10.2 3 ozsc0215form8kexh10_2.htm EXHIBIT 10.2
AMENDMENT NUMBER 1
CONVERTIBLE PROMISSORY NOTE
This Amendment No. 1 to the Convertible Promissory Note (this "Amendment") is executed as of February 13, 2019 by OZOP SURGICAL CORP.., a Nevada corporation (the “Maker”); and POWER UP LENDING GROUP LTD., a Virginia corporation ("Holder"), to amend the Convertible Promissory Note dated December 5, 2018 in favor of Holder (the "Note").
The Maker and the Holder desire to amend the Note and further agree as follows:
1. Capitalized Terms. Except as expressly provided in this Amendment, all capitalized terms used in this Amendment have meanings ascribed to them in the Note and those definitions are incorporated by reference into the Note.
2. Section 1.2 of the Note is hereby deleted and replaced with the following:
“Conversion Price. The Conversion Price shall be the lesser of: (i) the lowest Trading Price (as defined below) during the previous twenty (20) Trading Day period ending on the last complete Trading Day prior to the Issue Date; and (ii) Variable Conversion Price (as defined herein) (subject to equitable adjustments for stock splits, stock dividends or rights offerings by the Borrower relating to the Borrower’s securities or the securities of any subsidiary of the Borrower, combinations, recapitalization, reclassifications, extraordinary distributions and similar events) (also subject to adjustment as further described herein). The "Variable Conversion Price" shall mean 65% multiplied by the Market Price (as defined herein) (representing a discount rate of 35%). “Market Price” means the average of the three (3) lowest Trading Prices (as defined below) for the Common Stock during the twenty (20) Trading Day period ending on the last complete Trading Day prior to the Conversion Date. “Trading Price” means, for any security as of any date, the closing bid price on the OTCQB, OTCQX, Pink Sheets electronic quotation system or applicable trading market (the “OTC”) as reported by a reliable reporting service (“Reporting Service”) designated by the Holder (i.e. Bloomberg) or, if the OTC is not the principal trading market for such security, the closing bid price of such security on the principal securities exchange or trading market where such security is listed or traded or, if no closing bid price of such security is available in any of the foregoing manners, the average of the closing bid prices of any market makers for such security that are listed in the “pink sheets”(OTC markets). If the Trading Price cannot be calculated for such security on such date in the manner provided above, the Trading Price shall be the fair market value as mutually determined by the Borrower and the holders of a majority in interest of the Notes being converted for which the calculation of the Trading Price is required in order to determine the Conversion Price of such Notes. “Trading Day” shall mean any day on which the Common Stock is tradable for any period on the OTC, or on the principal securities exchange or other securities market on which the Common Stock is then being traded.
Holder shall be entitled to deduct $500.00 from the conversion amount in each Notice of Conversion to cover Holder’s deposit fees associated with each Notice of Conversion “
3. Section 1.7 of the Note is hereby deleted and replaced with the following:
“Prepayment. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Note, at any time during the periods set forth on the table immediately following this paragraph (the “Prepayment Periods”), the Borrower shall have the right, exercisable on not more than three (3) Trading Days prior written notice to the Holder of the Note to prepay the outstanding Note (principal and accrued interest), in full, in accordance with this Section 1.7. Any notice of prepayment hereunder (an “Optional Prepayment Notice”) shall be delivered to the Holder of the Note at its registered addresses and shall state: (1) that the Borrower is exercising its right to prepay the Note, and (2) the date of prepayment which shall be not more than three (3) Trading Days from the date of the Optional Prepayment Notice. On the date fixed for prepayment (the “Optional Prepayment Date”), the Borrower shall make payment of the Optional Prepayment Amount (as defined below) to Holder, or upon the direction of the Holder as specified by the Holder in a writing to the Borrower (which direction shall to be sent to Borrower by the Holder at least one (1) business day prior to the Optional Prepayment Date). If the Borrower exercises its right to prepay the Note, the Borrower shall make payment to the Holder of an amount in cash equal to the percentage (“Prepayment Percentage”) as set forth in the table immediately following this paragraph opposite the applicable Prepayment Period, multiplied by the sum of: (w) the then outstanding principal amount of this Note plus (x) accrued and unpaid interest on the unpaid principal amount of this Note to the Optional Prepayment Date plus (y) Default Interest, if any, on the amounts referred to in clauses (w) and (x) plus (z) any amounts owed to the Holder pursuant to Section 1.4 hereof (the “Optional Prepayment Amount”). If the Borrower delivers an Optional Prepayment Notice and fails to pay the Optional Prepayment Amount due to the Holder of the Note within two (2) business days following the Optional Prepayment Date, the Borrower shall forever forfeit its right to prepay the Note pursuant to this Section 1.7.
|Prepayment Period ||Prepayment Percentage|
|1. The period beginning on the Issue Date and ending on the date which is sixty (60) days following the Issue Date. ||125%|
|2. The period beginning on the date which is sixty-one (61) days following the Issue Date and ending on the date which is one hundred eighty (180) days following the Issue Date. ||140%|
After the expiration of one hundred eighty (180) days following the Issue Date, the Borrower shall have no right of prepayment.”
4. Counterparts and Electronic Means. This Amendment may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which will be deemed to be an original and all of which will together constitute one and the same instrument. Delivery of an executed copy of this Agreement by electronic facsimile transmission or other means of electronic communication capable of producing a printed copy will be deemed to be execution and delivery of this Agreement as of the day and year first written above.
5. Third Parties. Except as specifically set forth or referred to herein, nothing herein express of implied is intended or shall be construed to confer upon or give to any person other than the parties hereto and their permitted successors or assigns, any claims, rights, remedies under or by reason of this Amendment.
6. Governing Law. This Amendment shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia applicable to agreements made and to be performed entirely within such State and the federal laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflict of laws rules thereof.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned have executed this Amendment as of the date set forth above.
OZOP SURGICAL CORP.
Chief Financial Officer
POWER UP LENDING GROUP LTD.
Chief Executive Officer