(c) The following defined terms set forth in Section 12.1 of the Agreement are s hereby amended in their entirety as follows:
Credit Card Limit means the lesser of (a) the credit limit stated in the applicable credit card agreements for business credit cards issued by Lender for the account of Borrowers, or (b) $300,000.
FX Sublimit means $2,000,000.
Maturity Date means October 26, 2021 or such earlier date as Lender shall have declared the Obligations immediately due and payable pursuant to Section 7.2.
8. Replacement Schedule 1. Schedule 1 attached to the Agreement is hereby replaced with Schedule 1 attached to this Amendment.
9. Conditions Precedent to Effectiveness of Amendment. The effectiveness of this Amendment is subject to and contingent upon the fulfillment of each and every one of the following conditions to the satisfaction of Lender:
(a) Lender shall have received this Amendment, duly executed by Borrowers;
(b) No Event of Default or Default shall have occurred and be continuing; and
(c) All of the representations and warranties set forth herein and in the Agreement shall be true, complete and accurate in all respects as of the date hereof (except for representations and warranties which are expressly stated to be true and correct as of the date of the Agreement).
10. Representations and Warranties. In order to induce Lender to enter into this Amendment, each Borrower hereby represents and warrants to Lender that:
(a) No Event of Default or Default is continuing;
(b) All of the representations and warranties set forth in the Agreement and in the Agreement are true, complete and accurate in all respects (except for representations and warranties which are expressly stated to be true and correct as of the date of the Agreement); and
(c) This Amendment has been duly executed and delivered by Borrowers, and the Agreement continues to constitute the legal, valid and binding agreements and obligations of Borrowers, enforceable in accordance with its terms, except as enforceability may be limited by bankruptcy, insolvency, and similar laws and equitable principles affecting the enforcement of creditors rights generally.
11. Counterparts; Electronic Execution. This Amendment may be executed in any number of counterparts and by different parties on separate counterparts, each of which, when executed and delivered, shall be deemed to be an original, and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute but one and the same Amendment. Delivery of an executed counterpart of this Amendment electronically (including by e-mail delivery of a .pdf format data file) shall be equally as effective as delivery of a manually executed counterpart of this Amendment. Any party delivering an executed counterpart of this Amendment electronically also shall deliver a manually executed counterpart of this Amendment but the failure to deliver a manually executed counterpart shall not affect the validity, enforceability, and binding effect of this Amendment.
12. Integration. The Agreement as amended by this Amendment constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and thereof, and supersedes any and all prior agreements and understandings, oral or written, relating to the subject matter hereof and thereof.