12. Representations and Indemnities to Survive. The respective agreements, representations, warranties, indemnities and other statements of the Issuers or the respective officers of the Company, officers of the general partner of ONEOK Partners, L.P. or officers of the general partner of ONEOK Partners Intermediate Limited Partnership and of the Underwriters set forth in or made pursuant to this Agreement will remain in full force and effect, regardless of any investigation made by or on behalf of any Underwriter or the Issuers or any of the indemnified persons referred to in Section 8 hereof, and will survive delivery of and payment for the Securities. The provisions of Sections 7 and 8 and the last sentence of Section 9 hereof shall survive the termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
13. Notices. All communications hereunder will be in writing and effective only on receipt, and, if sent to the Representatives, will be mailed, delivered or telefaxed to Barclays Capital Inc., 745 Seventh Avenue, New York, New York 10019, Attention: Syndicate Registration, Fax: (646) 834-8133; Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., 60 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005, Attention: Debt Capital Markets Syndicate, Facsimile: (212)  ###-###-####, with a copy to: Attention: General Counsel, Facsimile: (646)  ###-###-####; Mizuho Securities USA LLC, 1271 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10020, Attention: Debt Capital Markets Desk, Fax: (212) 205-7812; TD Securities (USA) LLC, 35 West 52nd Street, New York, New York 10019, Attention: Transaction Management Group; or, if sent to the Issuers, will be mailed, delivered or telefaxed to ONEOK, Inc., 100 West Fifth Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103, Facsimile: 918 ###-###-####, Attention: General Counsel.
14. Successors. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and the indemnified persons referred to in Section 8 hereof, and no other person will have any right or obligation hereunder.
15. No Fiduciary Duty. The Issuers hereby acknowledge that (a) the purchase and sale of the Securities pursuant to this Agreement is an arms-length commercial transaction between the Issuers, on the one hand, and the Underwriters and any affiliate through which it may be acting, on the other, (b) the Underwriters are each acting as principal and not as an agent or fiduciary of the Issuers and (c) the Issuers engagement of the Underwriters in connection with the offering and the process leading up to the offering is as independent contractors and not in any other capacity. Furthermore, the Issuers agree that they are each solely responsible for making their own respective judgments in connection with the offering (irrespective of whether any of the Underwriters has advised or is currently advising the Issuers on related or other matters). The Issuers each agree that they will not claim that the Underwriters have rendered advisory services of any nature or respect, or owe an agency, fiduciary or similar duty to the Issuers, in connection with such transaction or the process leading thereto.
16. Integration. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings (whether written or oral) between the Issuers and the Underwriters, or any of them, with respect to the subject matter hereof.
17. Applicable Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York applicable to contracts made and to be performed within the State of New York.