4. ADJUSTMENT OF EXERCISE PRICE. In the event of changes in the outstanding Common Stock of the Company by reason of conversion, redemption, stock dividends, split-ups, recapitalizations, reclassifications, combinations or exchanges of shares, separations, reorganizations, liquidations, or the like, the number and class of Exercise Shares and the Exercise Price shall be correspondingly adjusted to give the Holder of the Warrant, on exercise for the same aggregate Exercise Price, the total number, class, and kind of shares as the Holder would have owned had the Warrant been exercised prior to the event and had the Holder continued to hold such shares until after the event requiring adjustment; provided, however, that such adjustment shall not be made with respect to, and this Warrant shall terminate if not exercised prior to, the events set forth in Section 7 below. The form of this Warrant need not be changed because of any adjustment in the number or class of Exercise Shares subject to this Warrant.
5. FRACTIONAL SHARES. No fractional shares shall be issued upon the exercise of this Warrant as a consequence of any adjustment pursuant hereto. All Exercise Shares (including fractions) issuable upon exercise of this Warrant may be aggregated for purposes of determining whether the exercise would result in the issuance of any fractional share. If, after aggregation, the exercise would result in the issuance of a fractional share, Holder, in lieu of issuance of any fractional share, shall exercise its right to receive the Conversion Amount in cash, as provided for in the Agreement.
6. EARLY TERMINATION. At any time during the Exercise Period, in the event of the consolidation or merger of the Company with or into another corporation (other than a merger solely to effect a reincorporation of the Company into another state), or the sale or other disposition of all or substantially all the properties and assets of the Company in its entirety to any other person, the Company shall provide to the Holder twenty (20) days advance written notice of such consolidation, merger or sale or other disposition of the Companys assets, and this Warrant shall terminate unless Holder prior to the date of such consolidation, merger or sale or other disposition of the Companys assets delivers a written notice to the Company stating that it elects to exercise this Warrant; provided, however, that such exercise, at Holders sole discretion, may be made contingent upon the closing of such consolidation, merger or sale or other disposition of the Companys assets.
7. NO SHAREHOLDER RIGHTS. This Warrant in and of itself shall not entitle the Holder to any voting rights or other rights as a shareholder of the Company.
8. TRANSFER OF WARRANT. Subject to applicable laws and the restriction on transfer set forth on the first page of this Warrant, this Warrant and all rights hereunder are transferable, by the Holder in person or by duly authorized attorney, upon delivery of this Warrant and the form of assignment attached hereto to any transferee designated by Holder. The transferee shall sign an investment letter in form and substance satisfactory to the Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Warrant shall not be assigned and/or transferred by the Holder without the prior approval of the Companys board of directors.
9. LOST, STOLEN, MUTILATED OR DESTROYED WARRANT. If this Warrant is lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed, the Company may, on such terms as to indemnity or otherwise as it may reasonably impose (which shall, in the case of a mutilated Warrant, include the surrender thereof), issue a new Warrant of like denomination and tenor as the Warrant so lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed. Any such new Warrant shall constitute an original contractual obligation of the Company, whether or not the allegedly lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed Warrant shall be at any time enforceable by anyone.