January 21, 2013
c/o Barkbox, Inc.
50 Elderidge Street
New York, NY 10002
On behalf of Barkbox, Inc. (the Company), I am pleased to set forth the terms of your continued employment with the Company:
1. You will continue to be employed on a full time basis as the CEO. As CEO, you will be responsible for the overall direction and financial health of the Company and answer to the Board of Directors, plus such other duties as may from time to time be assigned to you by the Company.
2. Your salary will be $12,500.00 per month, subject to tax and other withholdings as required by law. Such salary may be adjusted from time to time in accordance with normal business practice and in the sole discretion of the Company.
3. You may participate in any and all bonus and benefit programs that the Company establishes and makes available to its employees from time to time, provided you are eligible under (and subject to all provisions of) the plan documents governing those programs.
4. You acknowledge that the Board of Directors of the Company previously granted you (i) 1,500,000 restricted shares of common stock of the Company, which are subject to a Stock Restriction Agreement, dated June 14, 2012, (the Restricted Stock) and (ii) an incentive stock option under the Companys 2011 Stock Incentive Plan for the purchase of an aggregate of 85,833 shares of common stock of the Company pursuant to the Incentive Stock Option Agreement, dated May 17, 2012, as amended by the Accelerated Vesting Addendum dated June 14, 2012 (the Option). The Restricted Stock and the Option shall be subject to all terms, vesting schedules and other provisions set forth in the applicable agreements referenced above.
5. You may be eligible to receive such future stock options grants as the Board of Directors of the Company shall deem appropriate.
6. You acknowledge that you have previously executed and continue to be bound by the terms of an Invention and Non-Disclosure Agreement and a Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreement, attached as Exhibit A and Exhibit B, respectively.