20. This Agreement is between NiSource and the United States Attorneys Office for the District of Massachusetts. This Agreement does not bind any other federal, state, or local prosecuting authorities. Furthermore, this Agreement does not prohibit the United States, any agency thereof, or any third party from initiating or prosecuting any civil or administrative proceedings directly or indirectly involving NiSource, including, but not limited to, proceedings by the Internal Revenue Service relating to potential civil tax liability.
21. Any notice, certification, resolution, or report to the Government under this Agreement will be given by personal delivery, overnight delivery by a recognized delivery service, or registered or certified mail, addressed to:
Chief, Public Corruption and Special Prosecutions Unit
U.S. Attorneys Office for the District of Massachusetts
John Joseph Moakley Federal Courthouse
One Courthouse Way, Suite 9200
Boston, MA 02210
22. Any notice to NiSource under this Agreement will be given by personal delivery, overnight delivery by a recognized delivery service, or registered or certified mail, addressed to:
Alejandro N. Mayorkas, Esq.
1875 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20006
Carrie J. Hightman
Chief Legal Officer
801 East 86th Avenue
Merrillville, IN 46410
23. Notice will be effective upon actual receipt by the Government or NiSource.
24. The Governments acceptance of delivery of any notice, certification, resolution, or report referenced in this Agreement, or the absence of any response thereto, is not, and will not be construed as, evidence of compliance with this Agreement or any other applicable laws, policies, or procedures.