the time of such funding or facilitation, is a Sanctions Target, (ii) for the purpose of funding or facilitating any activities of or business in any country or territory that is the subject of comprehensive Sanctions, or (iii) in any other manner that will result in a violation by any Person (including any Person participating in the transaction, whether as underwriter, advisor, investor or otherwise) of Sanctions. This representation, warranty and undertaking is made if and to the extent that making it does not result in a violation of Council Regulation (EC) No. 2271/96 of 22 November 1996, or any applicable anti-boycott laws or regulations.
(6) Section 5(d) of the Underwriting Agreement is hereby replaced in its entirety as follows:
(d) The Representatives shall have received an opinion, dated the Closing Date, from: (i) Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Virginia legal counsel to the Company, with respect to the matters set forth in Exhibit A and (ii) Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, New York legal counsel to the Company, with respect to the matters set forth in Exhibit B.
(7) Each of Section 6(a) and Section 6(b) of the Underwriting Agreement is hereby amended to replace directors and officers in the first sentence thereof with directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates, and Section 6(a) of the Underwriting Agreement is further amended to replace Underwriter the fourth and fifth time it appears in such section with indemnified person and to replace any Issuer Free Writing Prospectus or any issuer information filed or required to be filed in the first sentence thereof with any Issuer Free Writing Prospectus, or any issuer information filed or required to be filed.
(8) Notwithstanding anything in Section 4(h) of the Underwriting Agreement to the contrary, the Company covenants and agrees with the several Underwriters that the Company will pay or cause to be paid the following: (i) the fees, disbursements and expenses of the Companys counsel and accountants in connection with the registration of the Offered Securities under the Act and all other expenses in connection with the preparation, printing, reproduction and filing of the Base Prospectus, any Preliminary Prospectus, any Issuer Free Writing Prospectus, the Prospectus and amendments and supplements thereto and the mailing and delivering of copies thereof to the Underwriters and dealers; (ii) any fees charged by securities rating services for rating the Offered Securities; (iii) the cost of preparing the Securities; (iv) the fees and expenses of the Trustee and any paying agent or sub-paying agent (the Paying Agent) and any agent of the Trustee or the Paying Agent and the fees and disbursements of counsel for the Trustee and the Paying Agent in connection with the Indenture and the Securities; and (v) all other costs and expenses incident to the performance of its obligations hereunder which are not otherwise specifically provided for in this Section. It is understood, however, that, except as provided in this paragraph, and Sections 6 and 8 of the Underwriting Agreement, the Underwriters will pay all of their own costs and expenses, including the fees of their counsel and any advertising expenses connected with any offers they may make.
(9) Section 10 of the Underwriting Agreement is hereby replaced in its entirety as follows:
10. Notices. All communications hereunder will be in writing and, if sent to the Underwriters, will be mailed, delivered, telecopied or transmitted by any other standard form of telecommunication and confirmed to the Representatives at their address set forth in the Terms Agreement, or, if sent to the Company, will be mailed, delivered, telecopied or transmitted by any other standard form of telecommunication and confirmed to it at 905 West Fulton Market, Suite 200, Chicago, Illinois 60607, facsimile: (570) 235-3005, Attention: Senior Vice President and Corporate Secretary.