shares represented by such certificates have been converted as herein provided. The registered owner on the books and records of the Company or its transfer agent of any such outstanding stock certificate shall, until such certificate shall have been surrendered for transfer or conversion or otherwise accounted for to the Company or its transfer agent, have and be entitled to exercise any voting and other rights with respect to and to receive any dividend and other distributions upon the shares of the Company evidenced by such outstanding certificate as above provided.
7. Succession. On the Effective Date, all of the rights, privileges, debts, liabilities, powers and property of the Company as a Nebraska corporation shall continue to be the rights, privileges, debts, liabilities and powers of the Company as a Delaware Corporation in the manner and as more fully set forth in Section 265 of the Delaware General Corporation Law. Without limiting the foregoing, upon the Effective Date, all property, rights, privileges, franchises, patents, trademarks, licenses, registrations, agreements, contracts and other assets of every kind and description of the Company shall continue to be vested in and devolved upon the Company without further act or deed. All rights of creditors of the Company and all liens upon any property of the Company shall be preserved unimpaired, and all debts, liabilities and duties of the Company shall continue to be obligations of the Company.
8. Certificate of Incorporation and By-Laws. Immediately prior to or simultaneously with the filing of the Certificate of Conversion, the Company shall file the Certificate of Incorporation in the form of Exhibit A hereto (the “Certificate of Incorporation”) with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware, which shall be the Certificate of Incorporation of the Company following the Domestication. The Bylaws set forth as Exhibit B hereto (the “Bylaws”) shall be the Bylaws of the Company following the Effective Date of the Domestication.
9. Directors and Officers. The members of the Board of Directors and the officers of the Company immediately prior to the Effective Date shall continue in office following the Effective Date of the Domestication until the expiration of their respective terms of office and until their successors have been elected and qualified.
10. Amendment. This Plan of Domestication may be amended by the Board of Directors of the Company at any time prior to the Effective Date, provided that an amendment made subsequent to the approval of this plan by the shareholders of the Company shall not alter or change (a) the amount or kind of shares or other securities, interests, obligations, rights to acquire shares, other securities or interests, cash, or other property to be received by the shareholders hereunder, (b) any term of the Certificate of Incorporation or the Bylaws, other than changes permitted by the Delaware General Corporation Law, or (c) any of the terms and conditions of this Plan of Domestication if such alteration or change would adversely affect the holders of any class or series of stock of the Company.
11. Abandonment or Deferral. At any time before the Effective Time, this Plan of Domestication may be terminated and the Domestication may be abandoned by the Board of Directors of the Company, notwithstanding the approval of this Plan of Domestication by the shareholders of the Company or the consummation of the Domestication may be deferred for a reasonable period of time if, in the opinion of the Board of Directors of the Company, such action would be in the best interests of the Company. In the event of termination of this Plan of Domestication, this Plan of Domestication shall become void and of no effect and there shall be no liability on the part of the Company or its Board of Directors or shareholders with respect thereto, except that the Company shall pay all expenses incurred in connection with the Domestication or in respect of this Plan of Domestication or relating thereto.
[Remainder of Page Intentionally Left Blank. Signature Page to Follow.]