Board or Committee Memberships
• International Advisory Board of BritishAmerican Business
• Board of Trustees of The Institutes
• Board of Trustees of Ohio Wesleyan University
• Federal Advisory Committee on Insurance
• Partnership for New York City
• St. Georges Society of New York
Annual Base Salary
Annual Target Bonus Opportunity
Bonus awards are discretionary. Target bonus of $3,750,000. Actual bonus may range from 0% - 200% of target, based on achievement of individual performance objectives, and/or Marsh & McLennan Companies’ performance as Marsh & McLennan Companies may establish from time to time.
Annual Target Long-Term Incentive Opportunity
Long-term incentive awards are discretionary. Target award of $11,000,000 (based on grant date fair value).
• You will have access to a car and driver for business purposes and for work/home travel purposes.
• You will have access to corporate aircraft for personal travel, up to $130,000 in aggregate incremental cost each calendar year, commencing with the 2017 calendar year, as calculated by the Company for disclosure purposes for the Summary Compensation Table of the Company’s Proxy Statement; provided that this amount and calculation methodology will be reviewed from time to time and subject to adjustment to reflect market trends. The Company currently calculates incremental cost by adding the incremental variable costs associated with personal flights on the aircraft (including hourly charges, taxes, passenger fees, international fees and catering).
If the imputed income attributable to these benefits is taxable to you, then the taxes associated with this taxable income will not be reimbursed or paid by the Company.