AMENDMENT TO THE ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT SELLING AGENT AGREEMENT
This amendment (Amendment) dated as of the 31st day of December, 2020 to the Alternative Investment Selling Agent Agreement (the Agreement) dated as of November 1, 2018 by and among each of the limited partnerships listed on Schedule 1 hereto (each, a Partnership, and together, the Partnerships), Ceres Managed Futures LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (the General Partner), Morgan Stanley Distribution Inc., a corporation incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (MSDI or Selling Agent), and Harbor Investment Advisory, LLC, a Maryland limited liability company (Harbor or Sub-Selling Agent). Capitalized terms used herein but not otherwise defined shall have the respective meanings assigned to them in the Agreement.
W I T N E S S E T H:
WHEREAS, the General Partner, the Partnerships, the Selling Agent and the Sub-Selling Agent agree to amend the Agreement to (i) reflect a reduction in the annual Ongoing Sub-Selling Agent Fee payable to the Sub-Selling Agent with respect to Class A Units of each Partnership from 1.00% to 0.75% of the adjusted net assets of the Class A Units only and (ii) update and replace Schedules 1 and 2; and
WHEREAS, pursuant to Section 15(c) of the Agreement, any change to the Agreement must be in writing and signed by all parties.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties agree as follows:
1. Schedule 1 of the Agreement shall be deleted in its entirety and replaced by Schedule 1 attached hereto.
2. Schedule 2 of the Agreement shall be deleted in its entirety and replaced by Schedule 2 attached hereto.
3. The effective date of this Amendment shall be January 1, 2021. Except as specifically provided for in this Amendment, the terms of the Agreement are hereby ratified and confirmed and remain in full force and effect.
4. This Amendment, together with the Agreement and any other documents referred to herein, constitutes the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Amendment and supersedes and extinguishes any prior drafts, agreements, undertakings, representations, warranties and arrangements of any nature, whether in writing or oral, relating to such subject matter.
5. This Amendment may be executed in any number of counterparts, including via facsimile or email, each of which is an original and all of which when taken together evidence the same agreement. Any signature on the signature page of this Amendment may be an original, a fax or an electronically transmitted signature or may be executed by applying an electronic signature using DocuSign© or, if permitted by the General Partner (such permission not to be unreasonably withheld), any other similar program.